Update - bad news

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, weve just got back from hospital and they have told us that the baby had died at 7 weeks, I'm now 10 weeks so i guess its just been in there a while...might explain the lack of symptoms of the past weeks! (not that i had many anyway) They have told me that the baby is in between my womb and cervix, but ive got to go back next week for another scan to make sure its all gone. I guess its just natures cruel way of saying there is something wrong..at least its happened now and not any later. Thanks for all your support over the past few days. If anyone else has had something similar happen, please share your stories. :sadangel::sadangel::sadangel::sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

im so sorry, that must be awful for you i just wanna give you a big hug & say i hope ur feeling better soon xxx

Im sorry to hear of your loss hun. A similar thing happend to me but i was 20 weeks i went for a scan to check everything was ok and they told me my baby had died a few days before. I know its not excatly the same but if you want to chat feel free to message me. Hope you are ok given the circumstances xxx:hug::hug:

I am so sorry moomoo,so sorry.
Hugs to you xxx

sorry moomoo,
i had m/c in aug was only 6wks tho so i can only imagine how you feel.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JM

I'm so sorry to hear this....did you not get any symtoms? My friend had a scan at 9 weeks and knew nothing was wrong and discovered that her feutus was only 5 weeks, she didn't even know she had miscarried :hug:

:hugs:I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :cry: Make sure you take sometime for you and OH

i'm so sorry for your loss hun!
your in my thoughts and prayers,
sending you lots of strength at this time
xx :hug: xx

Im so sorry hun... i had a mc earlier in the year and i know how horrible it is :cry: Look after yourself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->