UPDATE Being told won't make it another 2 weeks

Oh goodness. Stairs are horrible. I had to go up 2 flights of them after my section with DD.. IT was killer, 2 days later I had to go up and down them again because they wanted me to bring baby in for a check up...

Hope you feel better soon.

it really is, felt like it took forever to get up them. i'm hoping i'll have a bit more movement by the time I have to go out next

He's beautiful Steph.. Big hugs to you. You take it easy 💙 HoPe you and the boys are ok X

thank you, still in quite a bit of pain but that's not helped by the fact we have to go up 2 flights of stairs to get to our flat as there are no lifts.
possibly, what ever it was it really helped, wish I could have taken some home with me lol

They let me take it home. Not sure they would tho while you have a newborn. Can make you very sleepy. Hope you have a speedy recovery

He's gorgeous hun, stairs are the worst after having a c section that's one thing I'm dreading after mine xx

thank you, still in quite a bit of pain but that's not helped by the fact we have to go up 2 flights of stairs to get to our flat as there are no lifts.
possibly, what ever it was it really helped, wish I could have taken some home with me lol

They let me take it home. Not sure they would tho while you have a newborn. Can make you very sleepy. Hope you have a speedy recovery

it defiantly helped me to sleep,

He's gorgeous hun, stairs are the worst after having a c section that's one thing I'm dreading after mine xx

i'm finding the pain is worse the more sections you have. it really has been a struggle this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->