*UPDATE*BFP 10dpo then BFN 11 dpo

i guess its because your temps look like your pre ov temps

*UPDATE* Well my original ovulation date must have been correct because I am spotting now and AF should be here in full force any time!! Those dollar store tests must have been evaps!!

I had lines like you did on the same dollar tree tests. I even took a digital after getting 4 faint lines like yours. It said Pregnant...I was so excited but then AF came. So I think it was a chemical pregnancy which means the egg and sperm met, created the hormone but the egg never attached.....maybe the same with you but until you get AF, there is still a chance....

i took another test and it appears to be negative so either the 1st one was an evap or i had a chemical for the first time :cry:. I took it this morning around 7:40am with FMU. I did drink alot of fluid last night but the last time I went to the bathroom was around 10pm and dh and i dtd last night but i dont think his soldiers would affect the test soooo back to awaiting AF. Maybe she will come two weeks late.

Im so sorry :hugs:!!! Maybe try testing again in a couple days!!! My AF is in full force today so I am out!! The only good thing is my cycles are back to normal already!!! Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Thanks thats what everyone keeps telling me. To test again because my urine still could be diluted. I was thinking that how could it be if i used the bathroom AFTER drinking alot of water, soda etc. But i guess its still possible. And booooo to your AF. I hope this isnt AF playing tricks on me again. Tomorrow will mark the date for longest AF so let's see what happens.

Hi everyone this is my first day here. I am currently 11dpo I think.
I took a test yesterday at 10dpo which I feel I had a very very faint second line but this morning same brand and absolutely nothing. Not sure if I’m overthinking I have been sick for the past 7 days with headaches, lower pain pain, nauseous feeling( no actual vomit), fatigue and I’m just wondering if anyone else can see the very faint line I checked it 4 mins after taking it. Looked darker in person but best photo o could get

801902CB-468E-4DDE-B4C0-83BCB95D6EC3.jpeg

Hi everyone this is my first day here. I am currently 11dpo I think.
I took a test yesterday at 10dpo which I feel I had a very very faint second line but this morning same brand and absolutely nothing. Not sure if I’m overthinking I have been sick for the past 7 days with headaches, lower pain pain, nauseous feeling( no actual vomit), fatigue and I’m just wondering if anyone else can see the very faint line I checked it 4 mins after taking it. Looked darker in person but best photo o could get

View attachment 1100706

This is a really old thread hon. U can start ure own thread and get more answers.
I definitely see a vvv faint line on ure test. Good luck.

please could you start your own thread to avoid any confusion. Thanks and good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->