*UPDATE*BFP 10dpo then BFN 11 dpo

CrohnsMommy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! This is my first 2WW since my miscarriage September 17th and I am currently 11dpo! I took the two dollar store tests yesterday (10 dpo) and got two very faint positives then today (11 dpo) I got 2 negatives on the FRER and the digital said not pregnant!! Could I still be pregnant? Or were the dollar store tests false positives or evaps?? The third picture is a close up of the bottom FRER that I thought I might see a very very faint line!!

Attachments

• surveys_1147_original.jpg
    surveys_1147_original.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_9531 (2).jpg
    IMG_9531 (2).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_9534.jpg
    IMG_9534.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 145
being so early I would say that it was probably just low hormones, try to test in a couple days and go with that answer. BTW I have never gotten "pregnant" on a digital, I have been pregnant 5x too. GL!!!!!!!!!!

Well I would say wait 3 days before testing again if your levels are low so you can give the levels a chance to increase. GL

I don't mean to disappoint- pictures look different than in person- so it could be lighting or whatever, but I don't see a second line on either of them- just the control. Sorry!

IMO, i never gotten a positive on a dollar store brand. Your levels can either be too low that the test cant pick it up at the moment or your levels were still decreasing from previous blighted ovum. I had a blighted ovum myself @ 5 weeks , in april 2010. I was still getting positive tests up until june. My levels were even getting picked up with the digi. Eventually I got negative hpts. My levels didnt go completely to 0 until June 10th from April 2nd. So just wait it out and test a few days from now. Hope that helped.

Thank you for your replies!! I will prob either wait for AF on Tuesday or test in a couple days because I'm addicted!!

Same here. Im trying to hold out until Thursday but Im already thinking about caving in and testing tomorrow.

Hi Everyone!! This is my first 2WW since my miscarriage September 17th and I am currently 11dpo! I took the two dollar store tests yesterday (10 dpo) and got two very faint positives then today (11 dpo) I got 2 negatives on the FRER and the digital said not pregnant!! Could I still be pregnant? Or were the dollar store tests false positives or evaps?? The third picture is a close up of the bottom FRER that I thought I might see a very very faint line!!

I'm not really sure however, I do see a faint line with your dollar store test and I didn't need to squint....that actually happened to me yesterday (also @ 10 dpo) but when I took an frer later in the evening it was negative. It might still be too early try testing again in a few days. Good luck hope we all get our BFP's

Good Luck to you guys too!! Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon!!

im starting to get sharp quick shooting pains. Thats weird.

That sounds promising!! Good Luck what dpo are you?? When are you testing next??

i am currently on cd44 and from estimated ov, i should be 22dpo but i didnt temp or use any OPKs so therefore I cant confirm that I ovulated on cd22. I think I may have ovulated late though.

Good Luck with testing I hope you get your BFP!!! I temp and my cycles have went right back to normal after my miscarriage!!

my cycles have been all over the place

ok i think im really seeing things thats not there. I THINK i see a line but im not sure :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_100950.jpg
    IMG_20111022_100950.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 59
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 48
better pics..

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 63
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 42
I see a faint line and I didn't even need to zoom in!! Congrats!! I put in my bbt for this morning and it moved my ovulation day and put me at 3dpo now!! So idk what is going on!!

Thanks :happydance:. And when i temped, i put my temps into FF and it did the same thing to me. I think if it flat lines or goes under the cover line after 3 times, it changes.

I put my chart in my signature if you want to take a look!! It originally said I ovulated on cd19 and now it moved it to cd28! So now I guess I just wait and see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->