Update: Devastated!! Just had the scan!

Nicolle

Reaction score
... And unfortunately it was not good news :( the sac has only grown from 12mm to 13.2mm in just over a week :( and the sac is still empty with a little blood outside the sac which could be the course of miscarriage they said they may have to scan me again but what is the point if the sac is growing that slowly anyway.. I'm devastated :(

I'm so so sorry, sending you tonnes and tonnes of hugs xxxx:hugs:

So sorry hun!!! Hugs and thoughts your way!!!!

That happened to me. So sorry for what your going through it is very sad and you can't help but think why can't it just develop x

Thank you for all your comments.. I literally feel so down :( I knew it was going to be bad news but I still had a bit of hope :( now I don't know whether to go for the surgery or naturally let it go xx

Oh Nicolle, I'm so very sorry it was not good news. When I had my mmc, I decided to wait and pass the pregnancy naturally, but after 5 days of nothing, no bleeding and nothing starting I changed my mind and had the surgery, it was too heartbreaking carrying my baby around knowing it was gone. I know your circumstances are slightly different, so do whatever feels right for you. Sending you love and hugs, :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->