Update for all who have followed kadens journey

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well another detailed scan today, thefluid in his ventricles has increased by 2mm but they said it is probably due to his head growing to, his limbs are still measuring 3 weeks behind though :wacko: looks like he gonna be a right short arse :lol: we dont care we love him to bits! We even got to see him in 4D and have a piccy!!!

So basically its still the waitng game and having to keep an eye on his ventricles, next scan is in 3 weeks time, then we hav to se the baby doctors to discuss what will happen when hes born, check ups etc etc..

It was heart melting seeing him he was yawning and blobbing out his tongue, he weighs 2lb
i uploaded a pic of our little precious miracle, im so glad he is with us :happydance:

Attachments

• babyk.jpg
    babyk.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 65
Aaaw, that's cute. Fingers crossed everything goes well with him. :hugs:

oh bless , hun hope everything turns out well xxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely piccie, hope you get even better news on your follow up scan x

Awwww...what a little blessing...Hope all goes well sweety.

Fab news...the best things come in small packages anyway!

xxx

cool you got another piccy! well done kaden, keep on growing stronger lil' fella :hugs:

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that Kaden is doing well.

Hey Hun,

2 lbs is a pretty good weight for 27 weeks I think.

My baby measured smaller earlier on too.

first scan brought him in under 10 percentile 19 weeks
Second scan brought him at 25 percentile 22 weeks
third scan brought him in at 50 percentile 32 weeks

I guess they can really pick things up.

Best of luck

thanks for updating hunny glad to see your both well! xxx

awww so sweet...hope everything goes well...good luck...

Nice to hear the update, hope things keep getting better for you and Kaden xxx

hi hun, just read your journal from start after i read this thread - just want to say i'm so happy that things are looking up for you and your little boy is doing so well... you all really, really deserve for things to turn out ok for you. I know partly what you're going through as our LO has problems and i know how tough the scans can be when you're just waiting for them to finish so they can tell you things are looking better... Things are going in the right direction for you and I don't need to tell you to gain strength from that as it's clear by your positive attitude that you are doing that already!! Loads of love to you, your DF and little boys x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->