Update for this month and question for Clomid ladies

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I haven't been on here much lately as I'm trying to not think about TTC as much, to make the time go by faster.

This is my second round of Clomid (first round DH ended up in the hospital from CD13-16, what luck!) I'm currently CD13. We BD last night and plan to CD12-16. I barely have any fertile CM to begin with, and with the Clomid it's basically dried up so I am using Preseed for the first time this month. We used it last night, and will every night during my fertile period.

I have a question about the Clomid, though. Around CD8-9 I had cramping that seemed to be around my ovary area. Usually when I use my OPKs they gradually get darker until I get a +OPK, and around this time they're usually fairly dark. When I took an OPK this morning, there was barely even a line at all! I've never seen an OPK that I've taken this light anywhere throughout my cycle! I know the OPKs can be falsely positive if you take one too close to when you take your pills, but why is it soooo light on CD13?? (I took 50mg Clomid CD3-7).

Thanks and babydust to everyone...& happy holidays!!

I had the same cramps around 8-9 I took clomid 2-6 but I stupidly used all my opks before cd10 because of it so now im trying to figure out fertile time using cervix position and temping im currently cd 11 but im away from oh from tomorrow for nearly 3 days so hoping bd yday and today will be enough if I o while im away. I dont get much cm either so been using preseed from yesterday
Fx for this cycle
X

Clomid stays in your system for quite awhile and can cause some issues. The FS gave me Letrozole instead (when I conceived the twins) because it leaves quicker and doesn't cause those issues. I also did Mucinex.

On my lovely clearblue O stick box, it says that Clomid can affect your results before your LH spike. Basically it can be inaccurate up till you get your 100% ... does that even make sense? LOL :wacko:
Till I get my solid dark line, mine are usually all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->