Update from yesterday

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
So i spent near enough the whole day sat in PDC on my own!

Went to the midwife yesterday morning and my bp was 130/100, wayyyy higher than it normally is and had protein in wee.

So i toddle off to the hospital where they stick another needle in my, my god i could of cried, they can only take blood from one arm cos of excema scarring.

After that i got hooked up the the fetal monitoring thingy for an hour is i failed miserably. My stubborn baby would just not move plus his heartrate was all over the place and not between 130-160bpm. Tried toast, cold water and lucoazde and he wouldnt budge.

By this point i was well and truely shitting myself! They decided to send me for a scan to check his heart, growth, fluid and placenta.

By this point it was half two and he'd decided to wake up and wouldnt stay still during the scan. She estimated he weighs about 4.9lbs which is bang on average for 34 weeks.

So basically he's ok but just decideds he wants to play silly buggers sometimes. Been told if i don't feel movement for more than 4 hours to ring up and get checked up.

But my kidneys are fine and no pre-eclampsia!

Big thanks to Lesleyann for updating :hugs:
Now today im moving house lol, must be mental!!!

Glad to hear you and baby are okay. Moving house! You are very brave! :hugs: I'm not moving until baby is here or I think I will have a nervous breakdown!

Im so pleased both you and baby are okay. Good luck with moving house, don't over do things, take care :hugs: XX

Glad to hear that you're both ok xx

Take it easy moving house because if nothing else sends your bp soaring again, that will!!

Glad to here your both well takecare and rest :hugs:

What a crazy time you are having! Thanks for updating us - and very best of luck for your house-move - I know how uncalming that can be! You are v brave doing it at 34weeks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->