UPDATE: Going to the Emergency Room

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
I started having some bright red spotting this morning that let up, then just started again. I'm only 4 weeks but my husband and I are going to the ER to have things checked out...the nurse said they will probably do bloods, a pelvic exam to check for infection and maybe an ultrasound to see if a sac or anything is present. Please wish me luck...I'm so scared.

My hcg levels have dropped to 13...they are calling it a threatened miscarriage but it's obvious the I've lost the baby

Good luck. FX that it is nothing to worry about.

Good luck. If it helps, I had bright red bleeding on & off throughout my first trimester. Turned out I had a small blood clot that was causing it. Completely harmless to me & baby. Please don't be too upset if they don't see much on the scan & try to push them to repeat it in 14 days if possible. I had a scan at 5wks & all we saw was a tiny yolk sac. At 4wks, you might not even see that. Thinking of you xxx

My hcg levels have dropped to 13...they say it's a threatened miscarriage but it's obvious that I'm losing the baby

So sorry to read your update. Thinking of you and your family. Hugs.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->