Update !! Had My Scan !!

L

Laura--x

UPDATE !! : Had my scan girls :D is was amazing, of course as soon as bubz appeared on the screen i burst into fits of tears haha, which was making bubs bounce up and down!!! S/he was sooo active!! Saw the lovely heartbeat pumping too ! Don't get to hear it untill i see my mw though :(, but overall it was perfect!

I had to see a m/w and consultant after because of my family history, and have been booked in for a detailed scan for 12/12/08 which i am very pleased about, so glad i am having a detailed scan to rule out any problems.

So heres my beautiful little bundle of joy :), Was meant to be 12+6 today but was put back to 12+1, which im very happy about as i thought it would of been more!!

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00740.JPG

DSC00741.JPG

DSC00742.jpg

If you can, try to just go a little bit when you get up in the morning. When I went got mine they said my bladder wasn't full enough, but that it doesn't matter too much for the 12 week scan. At the 20 week one they want you to be in pain (her words not mine) so they can get really clear pics.

u need to drink about a pint and half in a hour so have a morning wee and by the time u get in u should be fine hun.

Just drink to full cartons of rhinebina however u spell it lol. as when i got my scan i just drank that and my picture was PERFECT. xxx

Drink OJ before! It will make your LO very active :lol:

I had this problem this morning at 9am. I had to go to the toliet and ended up drinking about 4 glasses of water, and the scan was fine!. Good luck for tommorow!
xx

Good luck for this morning Laura, let us know how you got on!

Hope your scan went well!

Emma.xx

Awwwww how lovely!!!

You have a gorgeous little baby there!

SO glad you had a great scan,

Emma.x

What beautiful pictures! Glad everything went well hun xx

Awe how cute , you got some really good pics . congrats hun :hug:

Congrats......:happydance::happydance:

I also had my 1st scan today....bet you're feeling on top of the world!!!!

xxxxx

Aww hun im glad it all went well....there lovely scan piccies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->