**Update, HE'S HERE!!...Just found out I'm being induced tomorrow, Eeek!

amybe

Reaction score
I've been in and out of hospital the past 9 days with high bp, headache etc... They've ruled out pre-e but my bp remains high, They gave me 2 sweeps last weekend after I was first admitted hoping things would begin, they didn't lol, I am 3-4cm dilated and my bishop score is 9 so I'm very favourable!...I was admitted again yesterday by my community midwife after a bp reading at home of 150/105, Stayed overnight and today found out I can go home this afternoon after a last ditch attempt 3rd sweep then I can go home and get a good nights sleep and come back at 8am tomorrow morning when they will start the induction, I'm so excited!! I can't believe I'll be holding my baby tomorrow :) x

Whooo!!! I doubt you will be able to sleep tonight though, you will be too excited!

I was in hospital yesterday for my glucose test and the woman next to me was there to be induced. I was so jealous!

Good luck!

Yay, good luck! I was induced due to high bp as well and it all went very smooth :)

Ah that's really good news! Hope u get some decent sleep and all fresh ready to meet ur baby. Good luck xx

Great news, wish you all the best! :)

aww that is soo exciting!!!..hope all goes well and cant wait to see pics and hear your story!

Ok, They've changed their minds!!! They want to induce me tonight!! We're going down to labour ward in 10 minutes...OMG!!..x

Ooo good luck hun, hope all goes well.

Will be waiting to hear how it all goes, as I'm being induced next thurs when I'll be 38+4!!

Hi everyone!! Well he is here!! Reuben Oscar born at 11.44pm last night weighing a lovely 8lb 8oz!! Labour was very intense and quick!! My waters were broken at 8.30pm and contractions started within 5 minutes!!! They built up quickly and by 11pm I was trying to push even though the midwives were telling me not to as I wasn't fully dilated, I tried holding back which was SO HARD, but with the support of my husband I held off until I was told to push, I pushed for 6 minutes and he was born!! I went from 5cm to 10cm in less than an hour!! I had a 38 hour slow labour with my first so it was a big shock!! But he is perfect and feeding very well :-D So happy!!..x

Attachments

• IMG-20130607-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130607-WA0000.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-20130607-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20130607-WA0004.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members