(UPDATE- ITS A...)19 week potty shot- gender?!

Wow! Most of you have guessed girl!!! Eeekk! After two boys and a million nephews I am still expecting baby to come out a boy lol! At least I have some hope of a pink bundle:)

Wow! Most of you have guessed girl!!! Eeekk! After two boys and a million nephews I am still expecting baby to come out a boy lol! At least I have some hope of a pink bundle:)

I totally understand this! Everyone says it's a girl this time but I feel like that just can't happen, too many boys :haha: While I would adore a little girly I've prepared myself that it's really a boy :haha:

Good luck darling65 but as you said another little man will be just as much a blessing! :)

I totally understand this! Everyone says it's a girl this time but I feel like that just can't happen, too many boys :haha: While I would adore a little girly I've prepared myself that it's really a boy :haha:

I have 12 nephews and only 2 nieces. i have 2 boys myself. My hubbys dads family had 7 boys and only 2 girls! Needless to say, i couldn't believe it when we found out we were having a girl!!! It can totally happen :)

I have 12 nephews and only 2 nieces. i have 2 boys myself. My hubbys dads family had 7 boys and only 2 girls! Needless to say, i couldn't believe it when we found out we were having a girl!!! It can totally happen :)
Wow I bet you didn't believe it until you were holding her :) this makes me smile

If i were you hun id go buying loads of pink!! Definately a little girl congrats, i couldnt beleive it when i found out i was having a girl, after having two boys and a step son i didnt think id have a girl, 3 scans said girl i saw the girl parts on the scan myself and still never believed, when she was born that was the first thing i checked lol xx

If i were you hun id go buying loads of pink!! Definately a little girl congrats, i couldnt beleive it when i found out i was having a girl, after having two boys and a step son i didnt think id have a girl, 3 scans said girl i saw the girl parts on the scan myself and still never believed, when she was born that was the first thing i checked lol xx

If only I could have gotten the sono to confirm it. I tried everything to persue hubby and he would not budge. I just can't get the fact out of my head that maybe it's a bad angle and the "goods" are hiding. I've also been told that one of my shots is a bladder shot so that might be why I can't see anything :(
I wish she never took potty shot! I just want to know for sure lol!

Looks very girly to me! My 19 weeks scan was very obviously boy!! The only thing is maybe the tech gave you potty shots that were a bit angled knowing that your husband doesn't want to find out? But I'm still going :pink:
Did the tech as you to look away during the 'potty area?' If she didnt I'd definitely say girl!!

I think that looks like a pink flavour! Ohh please remember to come back and update when you have her (or him ;o)) xx

She didn't tell me to look away but she did zoom by lol. I told her I wanted to
Know but hubby didn't so I don't know.
I will defiantly come back and update don't you worry. All your replys are keeping me sain. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Any other guesses? Does anyone have similar potty shot pics and what gender was babe?

Going by my last two pregnancy u/s both boys, i'd say girl, as my boys had 'bits' poking out between the legs ;)

100% GIRL!!! I have 2 ... trust me I know!
Congrats on team :pink: !

Deffinitly girl! My boy had definite boy parts by then! You couldn't miss them. Even at the angles you have you would see something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->