(UPDATE- ITS A...)19 week potty shot- gender?!

from first glance i think girl, so i will stick with that. my son and daughter were both very obvious about what they were. so im not sure what to look for when searching for hidden bits.

Thank ladies!! I'm so excited to find out at B day!
Team yellow is fun but it feels so strange not knowing when I found out with my other two babies

from first glance i think girl, so i will stick with that. my son and daughter were both very obvious about what they were. so im not sure what to look for when searching for hidden bits.

That's what has thrown me... I thought Maybe the tech has just gotten a crazy angle to hide the bits but those lines I have never seen on a boys 20 week ultrasound.. Ahh the joys of waiting

I don't think you can tell from this angle. I don't see girl or boy parts. I don't think she would give you any pictures that would show gender anyways if you said you didn't want to know. Have you posted on any other sites? If so what did they say? Hoping its a girl for you I just don't think you can go by these pictures.

My boy was def showing some bits at scan. I'd say team pink for sure 😊

Crikey! How very exciting!!!
I have no idea on this kind of thing but I can't see any male parts there lol!
Good luck and thanks for the updates :)

Both my potty shots make me think girl it's just this one white part in one potty shot that makes me think maybe it's a doodle hiding. It kind of looks abit to far to the side though.. What are your thoughts?

No...I wouldn't say that's a doodle hiding. I would say there's two of those lines if I look closely enough, that's a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->