UPDATE --- It's TRIPLETS! (Pic @ Post #29)

hey jessa congrats woohoooo another twinkie mummy!!

im a mother to 2 sets of twins and a singleton, TTC also! its amazing being a mum of twins and its no harder with than it is with one. both sets where brillaint babies and love playing with each other. my singleton was more hard work as she was alone :(

ENJOY YOUR TWINSSSS OR TRIPLETS LOL

Jessa, many many congratulations! :baby: :baby:

I've seen you around on here often, wonderful news to hear you are having twinnies :hugs:

Take care of yourself and enjoy xx

Hope the scan goes well? Has gone well? Hun :)

Our scan is actually today.....in about 5 hours! I'm not counting down though or anything! haha I'll update later on tonight. :)

Aww how did I miss your announcement? MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS and double the blessing :cloud9: good luck with your scan hope its triplets for you... what a blessing :hugs: xxx

oooh how did you get on,please let us know xxxx

Guess what?

It's TRIPLETS!

Check out this pic:
https://i42.tinypic.com/ac5zcn.jpg

They're in separate sacs, but we're not sure yet whether they're sharing a placenta(s) or not.

Three babies, two measuring 9w2d and one measuring 8w4d. Their heartbeats are 195bpm, 175bpm, and 163bpm. All looks good so far.

Our next appointment with Dr. O is next Thursday at 2:45pm. He'll refer us to a high-risk OB and we'll go from there.

Hubby and I are excited and are just trying to take it all in. :)

aww, wow excellent news :hugs: bet you are well chuffed! x

OMG OMG! :hugs: I can't believe it! So amazing- I'll bet you two are still in shock! Have you told the rest of your family yet? bet they'll go nuts :)

Congrats!!!!!!!

Thats amazing Im so pleased for you!!Id looove triplets lol I just said that to hubby & he was like.... no way haha

congrats amazing news :) xxx

i know im in the wrong section but omg congrats hun!!! im so happy for you :hugs:

WOW!!! OMG!!! WOW!!! OMG!!! WOW!!! OMG!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH HOW AMAZING!! WOOHOOOO!! luv it xxxx

OMG!!!!!! How exciting and scary:happydance: I am so happy for you and your DH. Now be prepared to grow quickly and to be put on strict bedrest to take the pressure off your cervix and to allow these little bundles to get as far along as possible, start stocking up on books and DVD's and get your hospital bag sorted early.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just so exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->