****Update last page****Disappearing bfp on frer

I wouldn’t count the digital lines, digital tests always hav 2 lines. You should never take a digital apart as they work completely differently to other tests. Made this mistake myself

Yes that is what I am understanding now. Either way it was negative, so maybe the rest are false positives? I have no idea.

Test that I have taken over the last few days the right one is from last night, HOWEVER.....I woke up to what looks like AF. I dont know if I should go get the blood work done now???

Attachments

• 20180809_075053.jpg
    20180809_075053.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 87
It could be break through bleeding, FX'd, I'd check in with your Dr. If it gets heavy to have them do an office test just to see

Getting ready to have blood drawn for doctor. They said it could be 48 hours before I get the results.

Some women have bleeding during pregnancy. Labs sound like a good idea though.

I am starting to think it may have been chemical. I couldn't help but stop by walmart and get an frer. Pic taken at exactly 3 minute mark. In the window using only natural light. It is def lighter than the others. 😔

Attachments

• 20180809_110752.jpg
    20180809_110752.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 89
Did your frer get darker? 3 minutes is short time for an early bfp. I mran you can see it at 3 minutes and I do, but it usually looks much better at 10 minute mark. FX!

It got a tad darker. I am expecting the doctors results tomorrow.

Doctor just called and said the levels were 13.6 and I am bleeding with clots and cramping. They want to redraw blood Monday. ��

I think that sounds possibly chemical 😞 I hope it's not. Crossing my fingers for you and sending you hugs.

That is what I was thinking. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in 2014, so this would be my second angel baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->