Update! Officially a boy!

babylove x

Reaction score
(potty shots) OPINIONS PLEASE, bby measuring 13w4d.

The tech had mentioned he has 3 sons who looked like this! :winkwink:

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 33
thanks jess29 :flow:
I may be convinced he's a boy, but only time will tell!

anymore?

I certainly agree. Looks like you've got a :blue: bump <3

When can you find out for sure darling?

Haven't set the date yet, probably 18 weeks; another month :[

I've got some time off work so I've got nothing to do with my spare time. :haha:

I've had this dream about a very specific baby boy since before I took an hpt, so when I seen a glimpse of this it brought tears to my eyes.

Awh c': I'm hoping to get mine done at 18 weeks as well, only because I'm terribly impatient! :haha: Everyone is telling me that waiting till 20 is far better. The waiting is the worst part! I hope you get the result you're waiting for :hugs:

I had mine with my daughter at 18 weeks luckily she's still a girl. I'm incredibly inpatient as well, though I believe that's obvious isn't it.. I don't remember being like this with DD, it's driving me insane though.

What are you hoping for ?

I'm feeling you darling <3
I really don't mind either way. At first I was all for girl but now, I'm thinking a boy. Mainly because OH and everyone else is saying girl. A lot of the girls on here have taken a look at my scan and say boy though, so I guess will just have to wait... Something I've always been good at :haha:

Awe is it posted in this section?
You're absolutely right, boy or girl the shopping is just as fun either way. I wanted another girl originally.

HA this pregnancy is making me actually look forward to classes starting, crossing my fingers homework passes time quick.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2137773-12-4-any-guesses.html This is my post <3
It really does, the homework thing. I had to take some time off my course as it was stressing me out too much but having all my attention taken up by my course, helped distract me and the time flew!

I had a look my first thought was boy! :flow:
ahhh yeah i'm gonna be lightening up my course load and deffo taking fall quarter off..

I had a look my first thought was boy! :flow:
ahhh yeah i'm gonna be lightening up my course load and deffo taking fall quarter off..

Ooh, thankyou love xo Only a month until we can find out for sure. I can't wait!
I do regret taking time off. Everyone in my course is finishing this week, except me. Although I have managed to calm my anxiety and stress levels so I guess to wasn't all bad :)

There will be time to finish, stress and pregnancy don't go that's for sure..

Do you have any LO's?

I have two angels and this LO in my tummy :)
How about yourself?

:hugs:
Awwwh, a little princess c':
Oh my! I've just realised that were only a couple of days apart in gestation! When are you due love? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->