UPDATE :-( OMG I think I'm pregnant!!!!

minime2009

Reaction score
Well after my weird cycle last month, all was back to normal this month.

I've been testing the past few days with IC's and nothing and then I ran out of ICs so used an OV test and got a faint line yesterday. I did actually have two first response tests but didn't want to waste them!

Anyhoo, if AF due, I should have had my temp dip this morning but it went up again instead :happydance:

Got the big guns out and used my FR - well can you 14dpo.jpgsee a line? can you!!???!?!!

Yep I see it, congratulations! Xx

Wonderful, I see it clearly, congratulations.

Whoopeee. I see the line! Congratulations!!!

OMG Minime, congratulations!! Do you remember I posted to one of your other threads where you had an annovulatory cycle last month - because the exact same thing happened to me, I had an annovulatory cycle, began to totally despair thinking it was premature menopause or something, then got preggo the next month!!

So pleased for you...you're about to go on the journey of your life (well, might just be me, but so far I've found being preggo the scariest, most exciting yet most exhausting and worrisome thing I've ever done...and it still ain't over yet! :-D

Unfortunately, it wasn't a sticky bean for me. Lost it 4 days after AF would have been due to a chemical this month :cry:

Onwards and upwards, positive thinking and all that malarky. And back to bloody temping again lol grr

So sorry to hear that....I know how that feels. Fingers crossed it won't be long before you get that sticky bean x

Sorry it didn't work out. Must keep trying...I know I am!

Sorry it didn't work out. Must keep trying...I know I am!

Oh, I will, waiting for OV and hoping as it was a chemical, I should go back to normal straight away. fingers crossed anyway. Thanks :hugs:

oooosh, sorry didn't see the update. I know what that's like...a bummer! Wind you up and shoot you down. Well, hopefully around Christmas & new years you'll be in that zone again and I'm wishing you all the best :dust:

Oh minime, so so sorry to hear your news. Wishing you all the Christmas baby dust in the world and a little new year surprise.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->