Update on ' I feel this pregnancy is failing'.

Hon it is still very early days for you. I had some bleeding at 5w+4, had a scan at 6w and only saw a sac. Sonographer basically said it didn't look good, but they took bloods and the didn't quite double but rose quite a lot. Then I went back for another scan 2 weeks later and there was a little heartbeat :)

So I went to the ER today to check my hcg level. The dr did a quick scan and thought he saw a sack in uterus but it was not clear. Then he told me to go to the clinic in 2 days for hcg. I said what about today hcg test? He wasn't going to give me one. Only the whole point why I went to ER in the first place. I ended up getting one now I'm waiting 2 hrs for the result ......

It went to 788 from 612 in 48 hrs. So I still don't know where this is headed!!!

i had bloods done again today. just waiting for the result. last night i couldnt sleep well. im scared this is ectopic. every pain i have in stomach is freaking me out.

Levels went from 788 to 914 in 48 hrs. Went for a scan. Thank god it's not ectopic. Teeny tiny sac in uterus. The dr said redo scan in 2 weeks to check viability. Today I have a high fever and body pain. Don't know what from.

Wishing you lots of luck xx I'm in the same predicament as with my other miscarriages and dont have any children after 9yrs of trying with ivfs & fets:(

Dear Tattybear,

I'm so sorry to hear your sad story. I promise I will pray for you and your husband. It's not fair you really deserve a child. :hugs:

Hoping you have a happy ending here hun...will look for update!

i had blood test today and it went from 914 to 1119 in 48 hrs. still taking over a week to double.

I saw a chart on a webpage that said the rate of doubling slows as time progresses, maybe this will help?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

My dr today told me to stop taking my progesterone supplements. I won't post here again unless by some miricle a baby decides to grow. If you are interested in my journey I'm now posting in misscarrage support. Good luck and happy 9 months for all you new mummys😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->