Update on my girlie!! (good news)

Sam, the perfect start to the weekend.............so so pleased that your worries have been put to rest. Now you can just sit back and enjoy the bump xxx

I am really pleased your scan went well.

I have tried to email you privately twice but I think I have been unsuccessful.

We too had a follow up scan today and our Babies CCAM has regressed significantly so much so that the consultant had difficulty finding it at first!

We are meeting with the paediatric team in 3 weeks to discuss delivery, if the progress contunues we may be able to deliver at our local hospital.

Love Ellie and Emelia Faith (27+2)

Thank goodness! So happy for you, what great news x x x

I am really pleased your scan went well.

I have tried to email you privately twice but I think I have been unsuccessful.

We too had a follow up scan today and our Babies CCAM has regressed significantly so much so that the consultant had difficulty finding it at first!

We are meeting with the paediatric team in 3 weeks to discuss delivery, if the progress contunues we may be able to deliver at our local hospital.

Love Ellie and Emelia Faith (27+2)

im so pleased to hear this hun been dying to hear from you i'll send you my mobile number if you like x it looks as though Elinors has shrunk in just one week so the doctor was really pleased!!

hey hun so pleased all is well with your lil girl and she is doing well. glad they are keeping a good eye on you and your princess x

I'm so pleased for you sweetheart, I'd been worried for you and little Elinor. It's fantastic that the doctor was so positive. Lots of :hugs: to both of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->