Update on my sister, her baby is going to become an angel

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
as you know my sister had some good news on sunday, she thought she was going to have a healthy baby this time
heres the link to the post if you havnt read it
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/64882-amazing-news.html#post976216

My sister had her scan today and they couldnt see anything they had a look at her fallopian tubes and they saw a mass inside one of the tubes, so they have now said they are pretty sure its eptopic. Sh was rushed into hospital and is now going to have a n operation to remove the baby :cry::cry:

I feel so sorry for her. Why does this happen?? I dont understand why god (if he is real) lets people get pregnant and then kills the baby:hissy:. It is just so unfair and its now her second loss in nearly 4 months and i dont know how she is going to cope

hugs to my sister

and please pray for her safe recovery and that her little angel rests in peace :cry::cry:

xx

:hug:for your sister.

hope everything goes ok for her.

sending all my hugs there, i had ectopic too, how many weeks is she do they know if they can save her tube i lost one and i still went on to have twins in the first try to concieve. infact it increased my fertility, temporarily though xxx

sending all my hugs there, i had ectopic too, how many weeks is she do they know if they can save her tube i lost one and i still went on to have twins in the first try to concieve. infact it increased my fertility, temporarily though xxx

She should be about 6 weeks hun.

Wow you went on to have twins, i'll mention that to her and tell her not to give up hope :hugs:
xx

I also had an ectopic and had the tube removed - now I'm pregnant and it's the first pregnancy to get this far, before I always used to miscarry. Sometimes tube is blocked for a reason :(
My thoughts are with your sister :hugs:

Wow you went on to have twins, i'll mention that to her and tell her not to give up hope :hugs:
xx

really at 6 weeks she should be able to keep both her tubes easily. unless she is further along in the pregnancy that thought to be i was 10 weeks when thought i was only 8 i almost died my tube ruptured hospital knew of ectopic for a month yet they refused surgery and every 2 days called me in for blood tests for hcg levels and endless scans, it was horrible seeing my baby on the monitor all the time and at the tests thinking oh i hope baby is hiding in my womb and there is just a little lump and the scan made a mistake but now i have the twins it makes the loss seem like he came back only with another sister along side lol xxx

xx

really at 6 weeks she should be able to keep both her tubes easily. unless she is further along in the pregnancy that thought to be i was 10 weeks when thought i was only 8 i almost died my tube ruptured hospital knew of ectopic for a month yet they refused surgery and every 2 days called me in for blood tests for hcg levels and endless scans, it was horrible seeing my baby on the monitor all the time and at the tests thinking oh i hope baby is hiding in my womb and there is just a little lump and the scan made a mistake but now i have the twins it makes the loss seem like he came back only with another sister along side lol xxx

God hunni that must have been a heartbreaking time for you :hug:.

Im so glad you went on to have healthy twins though after that you really did diserve it
xx

Awww hun.Please tell her never to give up hope.I have never had an eptopic but lost 9 angels and I have 3 children now and 1 due soon.God works in mysterious ways.My way of looking at is that he is trying to give people the very best and sometimes he does not achieve it so he takes it away and replaces it with something even better in his own time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hun.Please tell her never to give up hope.I have never had an eptopic but lost 9 angels and I have 3 children now and 1 due soon.God works in mysterious ways.My way of looking at is that he is trying to give people the very best and sometimes he does not achieve it so he takes it away and replaces it with something even better in his own time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thats a good way of looking at it hunni :hug:. Good luck with the birth or your new addition to the family :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->