Update on my sister, her baby is going to become an angel

Oh dear. I'm sorry. I hope your sister gets better soon and her LO rests in peace.

Everything happens for a reason.......I dont believe there is a god and if there is hes a complete tit for letting the world work the way it does.
lammy congrats on having twins after the trauma you went through.....just reiterates my point......your sis will be fine and who knows similar joy may come from the pain.
xXx

My brother and his wife have been through a similar thing, she had 4 losses in 18 months.. but finally 3 weeks ago she gave birth to my beautiful niece Evie:cloud9:. My thoughts however are with your sister at this terrible time :hugs:

*hugz* to your sister hun, I also belive God works in mysterious ways that we dont always understand.

Big :hug: to your sister. Sometimes the world is just so unfair. all the luck in the world to her for the future x x

Thinking of you all. Lots of hugs for your sister
x

Aww I am so sorry :hugs:

Huge hugs and love to your sister :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I had a miscarriage folowed by an eptopic at 10 weeks which ruptured and I lost my tube.

They told me it could take 18 months to conceive again,
I fell pregnant 8 months later and Zachery is now 3 years old.

I felt so depressed at the time but with one tube I had Zachery and am pregnant again.

Send her my love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->