Update on OH and Baby (:

teenmommy15

Reaction score
hey girls:)
So as most of you know i've been really stressed through most of this pregnancy because i thought Marcus(OH) wasnt going to ever stand up to his mom and step up to the plate and prove to me he can be dad to our child, i was always doubting him in my head even though i still wanted to believe in him.

Well guess what? He proved me wrong!:thumbup:

He came over to my house the other day so we could hang out before we went to my appointment, it was really nice its been forever since he's been to my house:) He helped with the nursery, i took a video of him talking to the baby and we took some pictures:) i had a great time just being around him again, without just seeing him at an appointment:)

Well he went home after my appointment and posted the pictures we took on his moms facebook wall(his mother does not know we see eachother, she hates me for not getting an abortion so she said we could not see eachother and we've been sneaking around ever since, its kind of easy because my mom doesnt mind that we see eachother) well she came into his room and asked where he was today? and he said i went to bethanys then i went to her appointment so i could see my baby. She said what do you think your familys going to think when they see those pictures?(his family doesnt know im pregnant) He said i dont care im tired of hiding my baby from the world, I love Bethany and my baby very much and weather you say so or not im going to be a father to my baby<3 and She said How do you think your baby is going to feel about you being a part time dad? He said im not going to be a part time dad. She then said that all his family was going to hate him if he decided to raise this baby with me. He said then let them hate me, i have my own family now :) <3 :kiss:

The next day they goto her friends kids birthday party and on their way home he says Im going to Bethanys house this weekend so we can go baby shopping and you can approve or not but im going to help shop and help with my babys nursery. She then said Fine and eventually said that he was allowed to goto the baby shower and then after the babyshower she'll take him shopping for anything else we need:) :happydance:

IM SO PROUD OF HIM !!! I DONT KNOW WHERE I'D BE WITHOUT MY OH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HE DOESNT GET ALL OF THE CREDIT THAT HE REALLY DESERVES <3 :)

Now about my baby girl:) :baby:
As most of you know she was underweight because of stress and im very asthmatic.
Well they put me on Advair and bedrest :) im off bedrest now, but they want me to stay out of stressful situations which is a lot easier now that OH finally stood up to his mom:) Advair is definitely helping so much and my little girl had a HUGE growth spurt and is right where she needs to be for 30 weeks:) I will be starting home instruction in a week or 2 which means i'll be doing out of school schooling:)

pictures from the other day, were really happy:) <3:hugs:

Attachments

• 555160_150574318444468_1835822554_n.jpg
    555160_150574318444468_1835822554_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 39267_150575915110975_623560581_n.jpg
    39267_150575915110975_623560581_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 524570_150575225111044_167536044_n (1).jpg
    524570_150575225111044_167536044_n (1).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 5547_150575988444301_601450126_n.jpg
    5547_150575988444301_601450126_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 480624_150574465111120_897463635_n.jpg
    480624_150574465111120_897463635_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 30
Go your OH! Glad he stood up to his Mum :) tbh she probably respects him for it in the end :) and glad your baby's catching up now! Btw your bump looks amazing :3

I know!:) im so proud of him :) i know my little baby girl was playing a trick on me:) Aw thanks so much!!:)

Well babies who are born have random massive growth spurts, so its probably the same for babies in the womb :) my girl went from being 6lb15 to being 8lb in like a week xD

lol well she definitely did i went to the doctors today and they said she's doing perfect :)

Thats some great news hun :)
So glad to hear things are looking up from here.

Thanks so much!:) i know me too just when i thought it was all going down hill, im so lucky to have a baby and OH like mine:) <3

hey girls:)
So as most of you know i've been really stressed through most of this pregnancy because i thought Marcus(OH) wasnt going to ever stand up to his mom and step up to the plate and prove to me he can be dad to our child, i was always doubting him in my head even though i still wanted to believe in him.

Well guess what? He proved me wrong!:thumbup:

He came over to my house the other day so we could hang out before we went to my appointment, it was really nice its been forever since he's been to my house:) He helped with the nursery, i took a video of him talking to the baby and we took some pictures:) i had a great time just being around him again, without just seeing him at an appointment:)

Well he went home after my appointment and posted the pictures we took on his moms facebook wall(his mother does not know we see eachother, she hates me for not getting an abortion so she said we could not see eachother and we've been sneaking around ever since, its kind of easy because my mom doesnt mind that we see eachother) well she came into his room and asked where he was today? and he said i went to bethanys then i went to her appointment so i could see my baby. She said what do you think your familys going to think when they see those pictures?(his family doesnt know im pregnant) He said i dont care im tired of hiding my baby from the world, I love Bethany and my baby very much and weather you say so or not im going to be a father to my baby<3 and She said How do you think your baby is going to feel about you being a part time dad? He said im not going to be a part time dad. She then said that all his family was going to hate him if he decided to raise this baby with me. He said then let them hate me, i have my own family now :) <3 :kiss:

The next day they goto her friends kids birthday party and on their way home he says Im going to Bethanys house this weekend so we can go baby shopping and you can approve or not but im going to help shop and help with my babys nursery. She then said Fine and eventually said that he was allowed to goto the baby shower and then after the babyshower she'll take him shopping for anything else we need:) :happydance:

IM SO PROUD OF HIM !!! I DONT KNOW WHERE I'D BE WITHOUT MY OH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HE DOESNT GET ALL OF THE CREDIT THAT HE REALLY DESERVES <3 :)

Now about my baby girl:) :baby:
As most of you know she was underweight because of stress and im very asthmatic.
Well they put me on Advair and bedrest :) im off bedrest now, but they want me to stay out of stressful situations which is a lot easier now that OH finally stood up to his mom:) Advair is definitely helping so much and my little girl had a HUGE growth spurt and is right where she needs to be for 30 weeks:) I will be starting home instruction in a week or 2 which means i'll be doing out of school schooling:)

pictures from the other day, were really happy:) <3:hugs:

I saw those on your instagram :) I'm so happy for you! It's great he's finally standing up for you and bub! I'm glad it took away some stress too, you don't need that! :flower:

yeah !:) Thank you!:) me too!:) I know im so happy and proud of him:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->