Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hun :)
im back :)
Iv missed being on here ;)
I shall not comment on the sunflower comment:growlmad:

Hope ur good:happydance:

Wow Andrea you always have "exciting" threads! :D good luck this cycle!

Lol sunflower.take no notice.opinions are just opinions.thats the who point in postin threads to get peoples opinions.

Anyway spottin before ov could just be ov spottin. Alot of women gt it

Hey Andrea! I can't wait to see you next test! I love looking at them. And hey what is it that brandy said in our thread? Faint lines are the fun part about ttc.

I read sunflowers post, and while it was an honest opinion, There are some things you keep to yourself. Don't come to a support thread and be unsupporting. Sunflower-maybe you might get a test that ur not quite sure about.. that's what the rest of us are here for...

gosh a lot of rudeness going around this thread in the past 24 hours.. don't have anything nice to say.. don't say it at all... and i'm telling you that in case your mother forgot to when you were a kid.

Hey Andrea! I can't wait to see you next test! I love looking at them. And hey what is it that brandy said in our thread? Faint lines are the fun part about ttc.

I read sunflowers post, and while it was an honest opinion, There are some things you keep to yourself. Don't come to a support thread and be unsupporting. Sunflower-maybe you might get a test that ur not quite sure about.. that's what the rest of us are here for...

gosh a lot of rudeness going around this thread in the past 24 hours.. don't have anything nice to say.. don't say it at all... and i'm telling you that in case your mother forgot to when you were a kid.

Amen! :coffee:

I'm glad I was not the only one that found that post harsh. Andrea I personally thought I saw lines too. I enjoy reading your thread. Please do not feel like you can no longer post in it. Everyone knows whose thread this is and if people do not like the contend then they should not come in. Here's to a Christmas bfp for you xxxxx

Just think if you don't like what someone posts in THEIR own thread...don't open the darn thing...you can clearly see the name under it...if you don't wanna read it or what it says or don't like what the OP is posting...its pretty simple...don't read it. Some people just get off on being nasty to others for whatever reason...jealousy...emotionally unbalanced...whatever...but if you set forth to hurt someone else's feelings on their OWN thread...you might want to ask who the crazy person really is. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I think we learned that in kindergarden.

Seems to me that those causing a scene about one persons opinion are creating more of a negative atmosphere than someone who dared to go against the grain. So congratulations to those that ignored my request to get back on-topic after I said this was being dealt with off the forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"