Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
And here so far is either 5dpo or 9dpo....my FF sure didn't like my temping this month as its showing annovulatory but down inside I know I Ovulated I always do normally at CD12 but I did take some Soy Iso this month and think possibly could have Od as early as CD8....who knows LOL:shrug:

Attachments

• 5dpo2jpgjpg.jpg
    5dpo2jpgjpg.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 5dpofrer3JPG.jpg
    5dpofrer3JPG.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 5dpojpg.jpg
    5dpojpg.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 286
I think youre 5dpo.as you ov after a second dip.thought i saw somethin on frer then i didnt.am i ment to see anythin

I thought I saw somethin tooo.....but I think it was just the stupid antibody strip :( lol its way too early tho ;) thanks girl I am thinking 5 dpo the time change this month messed my temps all up and then me working so hard :( I think I've been sleeping with my mouth wide open LMAO....next month I'll vag. take temps :)

I noticed you dip.have 3 temps then dip again to ov.5dpo is vvvv early i agree.lllloooooooooads of time

Yep I have NO clue whats going on with my stupid chart....I don't trust it anymore unless it eventually says I O on CD12 ;) oh well I gotta be patient but darn I have no patience anymore especially with DH leaving in March :(

Thanks Poppy and congrats on your BFP :) soooo very happy for you :)

I'll be made up when you get yours sweetie, ive followed your threads n believe your turns coming :hugs:

Thanks bunches.....I am so emotional lately knowing that hubby has to leave in March :( I am so not ready for that....but believe if I have his little girl or boy in my tummy I'd feel much better about him leaving. I am so scared he's going to be introduced to radiation or something that will halter our chances of every conceiving. This coming Wednesday he has his first ever SA! I cannot wait...it was supposed to be last week but we rescheduled thinking I was going to O during that time and we couldn't DTD for 4 days soooo we called to reschedule and now this time we are gonna keep the appt. and see whats going on. My DH is so nervous as he has to do it in the office because we live too far away and you have to give them the sample within 30 minutes. Soooooo we will see how he does with it. I just feel as if I have a turn coming but then again I have the gut feeling in the pit of my stomach that we'll never conceive. I believe in adoption though so if bad news with me or DH we will still figure out a way some how to have our little bundle of joy! I cannot wait until we get a baby regardless of how we do it as I wanted the next two lots closer than 5 and a half years apart. We will see.....Poppy how many months did it take you TTC. We are in month 7 and it just seems like it should have happened before now but I'm still hanging onto the hope I have down inside ;) I hope everyone else gets their BFP's everytime I see someone I know get a BFP I like seriously am more happy for them than myself :) its awesome! But I think it is time for mine its coming soon I know it!

This would of been my 3rd month TCC, but this cycle i actually went for it... first time using the Soy, Preseed and charting.. im convinced it was the Soy for deffo, i did panic thinking id taken too higher dose when i Ov'd late, but it worked so hoping it has for you too x

Thanks girly......I am cramping so bad :( today......but its like a long time before AF is due....so I'm hanging onto hope blahhh :(

I thought I saw something on the FRER and I guess it looks like I'm O'ing today at CD12 again....I really hope this is our month...Bump Buddies all the way!!

Goodluck and yes bump buddies is what I can't wait for :) trying not to count my chickens before they hatch ;) LMAO

Yeah! Another Andrea test thread!!! You know I'm rooting for you hun!!

Me for you too :) I hope that ex Mirena girl gets knocked up this time round ;) LOL....I had Mirena too ya know! But then I got it out in March and began BC pillcs and used them from March to April then stopped and thats when I started TTC in May....May, June, July, August, September, October=== Lucky number 7 November? I sure hope so :( but have my doubts as usual!

Aw! Thanks hunny! I think I remember you saying something about having it in at one point. I am so happy it is gone! I will not be using it again. Hoping this is our month! It would be so awesome to be bump buddies!!

Yes :) I know....and yea I hated it we had it taken out because of well it bothered us during :sex: sooooo well got it out I hated it :( I only had it two months and will NEVER recommend it at all!!!

Good luck sweet heart!!!!! :dust:!!!!!

You too hunny I want you to get that BFP I cannot wait to see another "VIDEO" of everything happening with you....I LOVE your videos they always make my day girly.....The last ones you put up with your MC :( I was so emotional and cried my eyes out!!!! I've been an emotional wreck the past month or two and soooo I duno if it'll ever happen with me so upset :(

sorry dont see anything YET but is still real early :)
best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back