Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a bfp on the second test

I was hoping you would have snapped another one of the FRER at 10 minutes..But good luck!

You did ov last time lovey.you can clearly see it on your chart.youre so lucky you ov at same point in cycle.

I guess :( Hayley....My AF was so very strange.....this time at least. It was only 4 days heavy bleeding no clots like I normally pass which was weird....then it stopped for 2 days and yesterday I had one time where I wiped I know this is total TMI but I wiped and there was brown blood.....I haven't spotted or bled since. Normally my AF is a LONG AF around 7-10 days long normally so that was VERY VERY ODD :( then yesterday the spotting freaked me out but it was a ONE time thing? I duno MY BODY IS BEING WEIRD!

I think they are evaps sorry. Seems like the bleeding you had was AF, some months its just lighter. Good luck for this month...xx

I'm not seeing any lines now. It looks like you O like clockwork so we'll see in 4 or so days if that happens. If so, you'll know you're for sure not pregnant. I hope this is your month!

Thanks hunny.....I may not O I'm spotting again :( for some strange reason not like yesterday just barely anything but its there.....I'm so mad with my dayum body :( lol

I got that but still can't get pregnant it makes no sense :( at all really. I know its only month 8 but dang it feels like a lifetime I wanted my kiddos close not another 5 year gap APPARENTLY its gonna be another 5 year gap....but I know in March I can go to the FS :) to get checked out I can't wait til then if I dont have my BFP yet! I'm thinking I have a progesterone issue with all my spotting and odd AF's

How much do I take of it Hayley? Just let me know do you think its going to mess up my cycles any at all and if I don't have a problem will it cause an issue?

No its just a vitamin.i dont think it will really muck anythin up.do a search on the net and it should come up with all info.put somethin like vitb6 to help lp

well its not my luteal I'm worried about....I've got a 13 day luteal I'm just worried about the spotting all the way up to my O day! Thats what bugs me a bit :( but I'm sure its nothing :) just my crazy body :(

That could be the endo. It definitely causes loads of spotting before and after AF.

I've been following this thread, I haven't ever seen a test that's a definite bfp, only ones you've made look like bfps by inverting/shining lights etc. What I do see though is someone desperate to be pg, I think you want to believe you're pg so badly you're seeing things that aren't there and revelling in the attention this thread is bringing you. I think showing the tests to your son was a bit off - how are you going to explain the lack of a pg that never was?

Stop buying tests and don't test until 16dpo this cycle - put the money aside you would have been spending on tests and spend on your DSs instead!

Now that was a little overboard don't ya think? I've been trying for 8 months I think I have a right to want my BFP and NO there was a pink line yesterday and now I can't get another one so I say its an evap....dont come on my thread being so darn negative please! If you don't have anything nice to say please excuse yourself thanks!

I don't think she was being rude, she was giving her honest opinion.

Thread cleaned up and reopened. Anything that needed admin attention has/is handled out of public view.

I've been following this thread, I haven't ever seen a test that's a definite bfp, only ones you've made look like bfps by inverting/shining lights etc. What I do see though is someone desperate to be pg, I think you want to believe you're pg so badly you're seeing things that aren't there and revelling in the attention this thread is bringing you. I think showing the tests to your son was a bit off - how are you going to explain the lack of a pg that never was?

Stop buying tests and don't test until 16dpo this cycle - put the money aside you would have been spending on tests and spend on your DSs instead!

Controversially, I have left the above comment out of the clean-up. It could have been put across so much better, but it is only an opinion. That said, it is borderline! (either that or it reads more personal that it was intended)

Now can we get back on-topic please. I will be keeping an eye and handing out infractions to anyone being 'rude, flaming or trolling' (forum rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"