Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

Tattybear2706

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My scan was supposed to be tomorrow but they brought it forward a day.
Im 7wks 0days with an ivf pregnancy. Baby is measuring 5 days behind and although they didn't measure heartbeat (said they dont do that) I could tell it was very slow (even slower than my previous miscarriage pregnancies).

I feel very disheartened and worried and sick. Why is life so cruel, have we not been through enough in nearly 10 years!

Here are the 3 scan photos they gave us.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/jammyredstripe/Mobile%20Uploads/8DC0F6EE-A3AC-4E74-BDD5-7C4995AA6A6A.jpg

Thanks for reading. xx

Hi tattybear - so sorry Hun! I'm going through the same thing! I had a scan at 7 weeks and no heartbeat was detected. 3 days later we found a heartbeat! A week later there is still a heartbeat but dr said it's very slow!!! I'm not feeling very hopeful. I have another scan booked for Monday! Sending you :hugs:

Sorry to hear that shell-bell xx

I just feel i cant face another miscarriage. Im beating myself up something chronic! We gave someone else a baby girl by sperm donating and we have tried for nearly 10yrs and got nothing to show for it but a broken heart. Im now worried my heart is not the only thing to break but my mind and body as well! We just want to be parents!!!!!!!!

:hugs: so sorry u r going through this. Really hope u get ur much deserved happy ending xx

Tattybear I understand I've had 4 losses and it never gets easier. Are they going to do another scan?

Tattybear I understand I've had 4 losses and it never gets easier. Are they going to do another scan?

They said wednesday (a week today) but if I'm struggling emotionally I can go in for one sooner, on saturday. xx

It looks lovely on the scan, nice sac, good size little bubba! Are you sure the hb wasn't ok? My rainbows both measured behind at 6-7w but caught up and even gained a few days by 13w.

It looks lovely on the scan, nice sac, good size little bubba! Are you sure the hb wasn't ok? My rainbows both measured behind at 6-7w but caught up and even gained a few days by 13w.

Hi love, how are you holding up?

Yeah I'm 100% sure it was a slow heartbeat and the nurse said so. I think the photo looks nice too and I think its grown well so was in utter shock when she told me it was 5 days behind. She measured it at least 3 times to make sure she wasn't under measuring :/ the think with ivf is the dates are ssoooo exact so no room for misjudgements of dates or anything x

:hugs::hugs:
I don't know much about the heartbeat, but my last was measuring behind. She was a week behind at 6+4, 3 days behind at 7+2 and right on schedule at 7+4, so they can catch up quickly. I knew my ovulation date. I didn't pay attention to the heartbeat though as I didn't really know how fast was normal. Hope everything is caught up by next scan :hugs:

Im so nervous for Saturdays scan. Anyone with ivf had these problems have any success stories? I found myself browsing in kiddicare this afternoon. What an idiot :( torturing myself if its bad news :(

Thinking of you tattybear!!! Hoping its good news! I go again on Monday

I also go again on Monday, but I'm sure mine has gone, I don't feel pregnant any more.

Good luck for tomorrow Tattybear hun, will be thinking of you! Hope you get good news at last xx

I also go again on Monday, but I'm sure mine has gone, I don't feel pregnant any more.

Good luck for tomorrow Tattybear hun, will be thinking of you! Hope you get good news at last xx

Sorry Dan-o! Did your bean also show a slow heartbeat?

Hi ladies, thank you so much for your posts. Scan today went well. Baby is still measuring behind (ivf so this is rare) but has grown by 3 days in 3 days and still has a little heartbeat. Im happy for now and hope this will be our miracle baby. Furthest we have been before was 8.5 weeks so next weeks scan will be a big point for us emotionally and Im hoping more than anything in the world we have a healthy perfect baby on board.
Here is a scan showing first it curved all the way round and a better second photo the the yolk sac looking like a little bag pack on its bag hehe

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/jammyredstripe/Mobile%20Uploads/C5983F45-52C5-4F25-ACDC-41D5E387595B.jpg

At 7+6 my baby only measured 7+2. I'm not sure about the heartbeat as they didn't even measure it. I hope it turns out in your favor. :hugs2:

Yea that is great news tattybear2706. Congratulations and hope baby continues to grow. Good luck xx

Hi Tattybear. Just wanted to send you hugs. Glad your most recent scan was better news. I'm a little nervous to, I'm also pregnant through ivf and had a scan at 7+2 measured 6+6. Heart rate was 120. I was told that's fine but it's very scary especially after 2 losses. Best of luck for next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->