Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

I'm so happy the scan went well for you, hoping this is the start of your take home baby you deserve x x

Wonderful news and such a cute scan pic!! So pleased for you :cloud9:

By lmp i was 7+3 at my early scan.
Baby showed 6+5, HB seen and heard but wasnt told bpm.

At my 12w scan baby measured 1 day behind lmp they do grow and catch up.

All the best for your next scan x

I was in the same boat as well hun at my early scan I should of been 6+6 but only measured 5+1 so 12 days behind they saw hb but wasn't told what bpm was!! I was so nervous I thought the worst then I had to go back for another scan a fortnight later and they said I had caught up by 3 days but still I was behind which worried me I had my 3rd scan another 2 weeks later and baby had caught up and was bang on my dates I was so relieved!! So they defiantly can catch up!
Glad your scan went well :) x

I was in the same boat as well hun at my early scan I should of been 6+6 but only measured 5+1 so 12 days behind they saw hb but wasn't told what bpm was!! I was so nervous I thought the worst then I had to go back for another scan a fortnight later and they said I had caught up by 3 days but still I was behind which worried me I had my 3rd scan another 2 weeks later and baby had caught up and was bang on my dates I was so relieved!! So they defiantly can catch up!

Was yours ivf? Measurements need to be more specific with ivf apparently as dates are exact xx

no mine wasnt, but month i got my bfp may have been first time i had ovulated since depo with irregular periods for 16 months x

Was yours ivf? Measurements need to be more specific with ivf apparently as dates are exact xx

It was at the fertility clinic at my hospital I had clomid days 2-6 and was monitored with a follical tracking scan so they could see when I was going to ovulate and then had my bloods done to confirm ovulation! I had the exact same done when I conceived my DS after 4 years of bfn's the natural way ( I never ovulated with out clomid and had irregular long cycles) x

Congrats!! With my last that was behind in the beginning, I wasn't ivf but knew my o date as I temp. She finally caught up to my date, but was over a week behind to start with!

My 8 week 2 day scan is tomorrow at 12 o'clock. Im TERRIFIED. Its at this point previous we have had an ultrasound and seen the heartbeats had stopped :(
I dont feel pregnant at all!!

Good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed everything goes great I'm sure everything will be fine

Good luck for tomorrow hun! Praying all is still perfect and this is your rainbow xx

Good luck for today Tatty...

I don't know much about hb as they have never ever measured it in any of my pregnancies. Maybe because the hr is not accurate or an indication of how things are going?

Anyway with my rainbow (my dates are always exact as I chart, opk and cbfm like a mad woman and also get quite epic ov pains) I went for a scan at 6+2 and he was measuring at 5 - 5 and a half weeks. At my epu they wont under any circumstances scan you again for two weeks because you don't have enough growth. So que two week meltdown. At 8+2 we went back and he had caught up and was bang on dates.

This time I left my scan until 6+6 purposely because I didn't want to go through that again! But alas at 6+6 baby was measuring 6+2... I didn't panic so much this time as I'd already been through this before with Archie. When I went back at 8+6 baby was measuring 9+2 :shock: so not only had he/she caught up he/she had gone past my dates!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is so very common for them to measure behind early on... I hope this helps reassure you a little bit.

I have everything crossed for you xx

Praying you have good news today hun fingers tightly crossed for you x

Good Luck on your scan tomorrow. My DD was an FET baby and around 8 weeks she measured about 4 days behind. She never really caught up they just changed my due date My doctor was not very concerned at all and here she is turning 15 months today. I had 3 miscarriages before her so I know the dreadful feeling of always expecting to see something wrong at the next scan. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->