Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

Oh no I'm soooo sorry Tattybear :( life is just so unfair sometimes. Thinking of you :( xxxxx

Omg. My heart broke for you sweetie. Much love and all of us are here if you need us!!!!

Sorry tatty,,i am feeling the same right now in my case no heartbeat was found at 8 weeks after a strong one at 7 weeks..my heart goes out to you..may we both get strength to pass through this.this was my first ivf pregnancy .

Sorry tatty,,i am feeling the same right now in my case no heartbeat was found at 8 weeks after a strong one at 7 weeks..my heart goes out to you..may we both get strength to pass through this.this was my first ivf pregnancy .

Sending my condolences to you as well :hugs:

So so sorry sweetheart just want to send you big loves xxx

I am so, so sorry :(

If you are not already, please look around on the other forums (LTTTC, Loss support etc) as they will be able to offer support and advice as well.

Please take care of yourself!

My heart sank when I read the update...I can only imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong even though it seems impossible, and know that there are a lot of people here thinking of you and wishing you well. :hugs:

I am late but I am so so sorry! I was lurking in the shadows but really hoping te last few weeks that this would be your rainbow. :( it doesn't help but I feel like crying with you. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->