Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

Hi Ladies.

Firstly I just want to say thank you so much for your continued support. Your amazing!

Scan went well. There looks an empty pocket of nothing on back of babys neck but clinic said that should fill in. I hope it does and doesnt mean anything bad. The assisted conception unit has discharged me and that terrifes me! So no more weekly scans :( next scan will be normal 12 weeks which I think midwife will book.
Please if you dont mind keep sending prays. We want this baby to be born and be healthy more than anything in the world!!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/jammyredstripe/Mobile%20Uploads/A8BD9A38-9C63-49B7-AA2C-1F8FC7681FDD.jpg

Oh wow what a detailed scan!! Amazing! I'm so relieved for you hun, congratulations!
I think they all have a pocket of fluid at this stage and this turns into the nuchal fold when they straighten out a bit, definitely don't worry about it at this stage!!
Enjoy every moment, so precious and you deserve it :cloud9:

Oh wow what a detailed scan!! Amazing! I'm so relieved for you hun, congratulations!
I think they all have a pocket of fluid at this stage and this turns into the nuchal fold when they straighten out a bit, definitely don't worry about it at this stage!!

What a kind post, thank you. How are you? xxx

Brilliant and look how much baby has grown since your last scan! Hoping you have a h&h 9 months hunny :) x

What a kind post, thank you. How are you? xxx

Ohh, I'll be fine! Hope to join you in the preg section again ASAP! :flower:

Oh wow great news tatty. This is going to be ur take home baby. Prayers will keep going ur way and baby will grow from strength to strength. Have faith and good luck xx

Fantastic news!!!! I hope the next few weeks flies by for you!!!

I am so happy you had a good scan! I know it will be an impossible four weeks of waiting, but taking it easy and trying to enjoy every minute of your pregnancy is important. I started this pregnancy in absolute fear and nerves...I had a MMC in October and was a wreck from the time I got my first symptoms. I then realized that I didn't want to miss out on something that I have waited for for so long. I still have minor anxiety at times but remind myself that it truly is out of my hands. I am definitely sending prayers your way, fingers crossed for a healthy baby. :hugs:

Your updated pictures look phenomenal!!! I am so relieved to read everything seems to be ok!

Just wanted to say how happy I am that things are looking good, if anyone deserves a baby then you're up there with the best of them, 9 years must've been a killer..

Happy and healthy 9 months to you, enjoy every moment xx

You're gonna be a Mummy!! X

So pleased for you hun I have across your thread when I was looking for some info and keep popping back to see if you updated very very pleased for you x

I experienced the same thing during my last pregnancy and she is now here with us, healthy and happy. Try not to stress too much!

So happy things are going well tattybear! I'm sure if they were concerned they would bring you back for a follow up & the fact tat they haven't must mean there is nothing to worry about! I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun :hugs:

Thanks Shell-Bell. Tbh im terrified. They discharged me last time when i was carrying twins when one had passed away, so i sort of feel they like to get rid of people as quick as possible at our assisted conception clinic :/

I just feel like everyday i need to know if baby is alive still, thats because of my mmc before where i had no signs something was wrong until a routine ultrasound saw no heartbeat.

Im thinking about getting a doppler as ive seen some people on here hear the heartbeat at just over 9 weeks. Im a big girl though so not sure if it would take me longer to find the heartbeat. Then on the other hand if i didnt find the heartbeat i would freak out even more. I cant win with my emotions at the moment. Im just desperately wishing I had a scan every week like i have been having :( xxxx

Thanks Shell-Bell. Tbh im terrified. They discharged me last time when i was carrying twins when one had passed away, so i sort of feel they like to get rid of people as quick as possible at our assisted conception clinic :/

I just feel like everyday i need to know if baby is alive still, thats because of my mmc before where i had no signs something was wrong until a routine ultrasound saw no heartbeat.

Im thinking about getting a doppler as ive seen some people on here hear the heartbeat at just over 9 weeks. Im a big girl though so not sure if it would take me longer to find the heartbeat. Then on the other hand if i didnt find the heartbeat i would freak out even more. I cant win with my emotions at the moment. Im just desperately wishing I had a scan every week like i have been having :( xxxx

im big girl and found hb at 10w, area where baby is is not where i have a lot layers, if you get me.
It took few attempts before i found it, on evening was better time. Making sure my bladder was full. I got one with lcd which displayed numbers so i didnt get confused. c

im big girl and found hb at 10w, area where baby is is not where i have a lot layers, if you get me.
It took few attempts before i found it, on evening was better time. Making sure my bladder was full. I got one with lcd which displayed numbers so i didnt get confused. c

I might get one if my next scan is ok. Ive heard sonoline b is the best but only place iv seen them is online and i prefer to go into a shop and buy. Probably will have to go and get one online though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->