Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

Oh Tatty,I am so heart broken to hear that :cry: ..I am sincerely so sorry for your loss. Life is so unbelievably unfair sometimes. Big hugs your way. Message me anytime if you need a chat xox :hugs:

I'm so so sorry, why is life so cruel like this. :cry:
I know no words will make you feel better right now, but I want you to know I'm thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry. I know there are no words that can really ease your pain right now, but just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and sorry you are going through another tough and unfair time with TTC. :hugs:

I've been following Tatty and prayed I never saw this update. I'm so very truly sorry. And you're right, I don't know how the world could be so cruel.

I am absolutely devastated by your story Tattybear ... I had a scare myself but can't imagine what losing pregnancies must feel like - my heart and all the love I can possibly offer goes out to you and hubby and I really hope you get your little miracle and happy ending soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so so sorry Tattybear, it's just not fair. Sending you huge hugs. You can get through this, and you will be a mummy one day, and you will be wonderful x x x in the mean time stay strong x x x

I am so very sorry Tatty :cry: my heart just breaks for you.

Have you had nk testing done? Request to be referred to a recurrent miscarriage consultant, they do all sorts of testing that others don't do.

I got my rainbow after seeing Mr Shehata and his team, all my tests previous to seeing him came back negative. He tested me for NK Cells and they came back almost twice the normal level.

I guess I'm just trying to give you a little hope :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun...I wish this could have been the one for you.:nope:

I am so so sorry. There are no words. Please take care of yourself during this awful time xx

I'm so sorry Hun huge hugs to you and take good care of yourself xx

I'm so so sorry. Nothing anyone says will make you feel better but will be thinking of you and sending huge :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry! Sending you lots of love and massive :hugs:, I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Please take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts.

xxxx

I am so so sorry tattybear :hugs::hugs::hugs: You don't deserve this and I hope you have good support to help you manage at this difficult time :hugs::hugs:

There are just no words.... Please be gentle to yourself.

Perhaps consider having autoimmune tests done, I had MC's after ivf also. Had blood thinners since day 1 during last pregnancy, first of many to go to term.

Thinking of you

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"