Update page 8. Why is the world so cruel!!!

Thanks Shell-Bell. Tbh im terrified. They discharged me last time when i was carrying twins when one had passed away, so i sort of feel they like to get rid of people as quick as possible at our assisted conception clinic :/

I just feel like everyday i need to know if baby is alive still, thats because of my mmc before where i had no signs something was wrong until a routine ultrasound saw no heartbeat.

Im thinking about getting a doppler as ive seen some people on here hear the heartbeat at just over 9 weeks. Im a big girl though so not sure if it would take me longer to find the heartbeat. Then on the other hand if i didnt find the heartbeat i would freak out even more. I cant win with my emotions at the moment. Im just desperately wishing I had a scan every week like i have been having :( xxxx

Hi tattybear, I just wanted to chime in to say that I found my bub's heartbeat just yesterday! I have the sonoline b (3mHz) and it's helped me to stop worrying. It takes quit a while to find the hb at this gestation but it's worth it once I do!

i found the heartbeat at 8 weeks, 2 days. (this is my second, so i've got some experience in finding it)

You will find only cheaper ones in actual shops that are not very good

The sonoline b I used with both my 2 it's fab

Thanks Shell-Bell. Tbh im terrified. They discharged me last time when i was carrying twins when one had passed away, so i sort of feel they like to get rid of people as quick as possible at our assisted conception clinic :/

I just feel like everyday i need to know if baby is alive still, thats because of my mmc before where i had no signs something was wrong until a routine ultrasound saw no heartbeat.

Im thinking about getting a doppler as ive seen some people on here hear the heartbeat at just over 9 weeks. Im a big girl though so not sure if it would take me longer to find the heartbeat. Then on the other hand if i didnt find the heartbeat i would freak out even more. I cant win with my emotions at the moment. Im just desperately wishing I had a scan every week like i have been having :( xxxx

im big girl and found hb at 10w, area where baby is is not where i have a lot layers, if you get me.
It took few attempts before i found it, on evening was better time. Making sure my bladder was full. I got one with lcd which displayed numbers so i didnt get confused. c

I might get one if my next scan is ok. Ive heard sonoline b is the best but only place iv seen them is online and i prefer to go into a shop and buy. Probably will have to go and get one online though.

You will need to order online for a better one. I didnt buy this time, i just hired one for 4w. Check out ebay x

I used a sonoline b from 9w with ds1 no probs, BMI was 31 then. Kept me sane, I wouldn't be without one! Look on eBay or sometimes people even sell on here 2nd hand. X

Thanks ladies, I've ordered a sonoline b from amazon.
My hubby managed to get me another scan at the ivf clinic this friday at 10:30. i was losing the plot emotionally. Everyday when i wake up I just keep thinking baby wont be alive anymore. Its awful what mmc can do to your emotions!

I want to thank EVERYONE on this thread who has been so supportive! I feel like i actually have people who care and im not so lonely! xx

Soo Glad you got another scan scheduled! You'll like the doppler, hope you find bubs heartbeat easily dear.

That's great that you have another scan on Friday! Well done to your hubby! Good luck Hun & keep us posted xxx

TERRIFIED it will be another mmc. Got my 9 week 2 day scan tomorrow. I cant find a heartbeat on sonoline b doppler, I've been looking very low and sllloowwly and all i can find is my heartbeat. A sleepless night ahead for me. Surely i wont be punished with another miscarriage :,(

Tatty it took me days and days to find ds...I struggle to find this one even with all the practice I had with ds. Sometimes all it takes is the tiniest of movement one way or another and I'll find it for a few secs. If I can't find it I tend to wait a few hours and try again!

Lots can effect it too.... for me I have to have had something to eat an empty bladder and bowel (tmi) and have pillows proper under my bum

Some ladies find it easier when they have a full bladder.

good luck for your scan tomorrow, I hope you find lo on your doppler before then though :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so glad you got another scan!!!! Don't worry at all about the Doppler. I couldn't find dd til i was almost 15 weeks and my bmi was 18.5! Dr told me I have a deep pelvis and in the beginning finding the hb will come and go depending on position of the baby. One time at 17 weeks I couldn't find it and was bleeding. I was a nervous wreck and ended up finding it a few hours later. I haven't even tried yet this time because I know 9 weeks is really early and I don't want to freak myself out! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Just wanted to say I wish you the best of luck tomorrow at your ultrasound. Hope you get to see a healthy little hyper baby to settle your concerns til your next appt. Hugs!!

Best of luck for tomorrow! So glad that you were able to get another scan!! Will be thinking about you xoxoxox

I hope your scan went well and you are currently sitting on cloud 9 :hugs:

Our precious baby has died. There was no heartbeat. I just don't know why us over and over and over again! How can the world be so damn cruel!! Over 9yrs of trying, numerous ivf's and now 3 loses! Ive had all the tests I can have and nothing is showing up. I just don't get how cruel the world can be! I can't live without being a mummy!!! Ive had enough :cry::cry: i now have to go through another d&c :cry:

Oh no. My heart breaks hearing this. Life isn't fair and bad things happen to good people. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :( Your baby was just too perfect for this world. They say "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it." He will carry you through this storm. Hope to see you back soon with a sticky rainbow bean.

Oh my gosh hun I'm so so sorry :( my thoughts are with you at this difficult time big hugs :hugs:

:hugs: OMG :nope::cry: I am sooo sorry tattybear. Gosh i tot this was ur take home baby. God knows best. May God get u and ur family through this difficult time. Please stay strong and know that baby is in a better place. Take care of urself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->