UPDATE PG 2 Should Hubby and I be BDing??

Hey I'm only cd23 out of about a 31 day cycle ... Still slightly irregular since coming off BC ... So do you O late then? I thought we were on the same cycle?

We aren't on the same cycle I don't think, but we were ovulating about the same day this cycle. I tend to have a short luteal phase and ovulate CD 22 or 23.. Hoping B6 will help my LP be longer, I'm worried that is why I had the chemical (LP was only 9 days that cycle, but is usually around 7 it seems).

Did you temp today? What was it? Cause as of now your chart looks pretty nice I think :) And ya, I've heard that the short luteal phase can cause chemicals/mc ... Hopefully you can get that straightened out :)

Temp today was 36.99, so it's kinda stopped that staircase effect and is leveling out thankfully lol. I started the B6 mid cycle this month, so may not do anything for me this cycle, but hopefully it does! Still pretty early past O, but I can't help but symptom spot haha! What about you?

Well, the odd time I've been getting very dull af like cramps but other than that nothing really ... Anxiety for sure, tho I suffer from it anyways.. Also tmi, but diarrhea the last couple days ... Last time I had evening sickness, peeing a lot, food aversions, fatigue and it was only like 6 dpo lol ... Still high hopes though! :dust: to us!!

Hey, 6 dpo implantation could be happening, you never know! AFM, starting to wonder if AF is on her way. Right now I've had some discomfort all around my pelvis like I would during AF just not as bad. My whole "system" (TMI) gets backed up during AF so I tend to get constipation and just general discomfort in the whole bottom half of my stomach and back. Am noticing this a bit, and am also getting small waves of mild nauseau, which usually come on due to the cramps and pains I get, however it is usually a couple days into AF that I notice this, so weird to have now. Also, (more TMI haha) since I am basically expecting AF whenever and don't have any liners, I have been wearing tampons, and noticed just a small spot of brown this last time. Hoping its implantation bleeding or something like that, trying to keep my hopes up! Also as im speaking i am getting a small sort of sharp pain in my ribs, random but is very uncomfortable!

Will let you know if the witch gets me!

Also, just now got a nose bleed!! Sounds really unrelated I know, but I heard a few women say they got nose bleeds in early pg, and I never get nosebleeds, last one was over a year ago. You never know right?

Ooh! Sounds promising :) Hope this is it for you!!

Blackrain: Any symptoms today?? I tested again :bfn: lol

Lol nothing yet, starting getting that dull ache/cramp in sides and lower back again this afternoon, but still no AF! BFN this morning, though after about two hours I saw the faintest purple line. I know that doesn't mean much but it's still exciting hahaha. Also just got a message from my cousin, she got her BFP this morning! Very excited, only a little jealous lol.
What about you? Any symptoms?

Other than decreased appetite and dull cramps nothing ... When is af due?

So my stomach and back pains have continued, but doesn't really feel like AF ones from last night. More just aches and pains throughout back, stomach and pelvis.

Today I feel discouraged ... Like this just isn't the month for me ... I have no symptoms at all and I'm just not feelin it :/

Thinking this is just an evap ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
I will look at pic when I get home, on phone I think I see something but I'm not sure.

Negative test for me this morning, and AF pains still. I haven't gotten sensitive boobs which makes me think I'm not pg but who knows.

Ugh, having awful sharp twinges tonight ... Hoping that's a good sign ... Could be late Ov, could be implantation, could be nothing! lol

That would be very late O, but right time for implantation!

I have had AF-like discomfort all day again, was (again) shocked to come home to no AF, especially after 3 days worth of pains. Headache this eve, but could be from staring at the indent line on my HPT from this evening lol. Occasional twinge in boobs, though as im speaking i am getting weird tingly feeling in nipples, maybe because im thinking about it though...and weird twinges in stomach and right around my love handles lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->