UPDATE PG 2 Should Hubby and I be BDing??

tl5953

Reaction score
This is positive OPK right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
It's so ironic too ... October was our first cycle ttc#1, and we got preg right away which ended in chemical ... Took a cycle off, then hubby went away for work for 2 weeks which wound up being smack in the middle of my o time ... He ended up coming home early the day before my positive OPK :) maybe this is the month for us ;)

haha thats pretty similar to my story. We had a chemical in Nov, and last Monday hubby left for work for a couple weeks, but the site he was on got messed up so he came home yesterday for a couple days, and i am pretty sure i just had a positive OPK this morning! Baby dust for both of us!!

Good luck black rain! Lets keep each other posted here ... Sounds like we're kinda on the same cycle/2ww :)

Thanks! You should take a peek at my post of my ov tests, not 100% sure they are positive, but hoping!

I just looked at them ... Def positive :) Hopefully your frer will look like that in a few weeks!!

Lol us too. Poor DH was on night shifts at work, so he has been so tired during the day. I felt bad asking him to BD today, but (TMI) at least he was able to 'perform' lol

So I took this OPK now, and it's clearly negative. What could that mean? Did I already O? Could I have had an LH surge and didn't end up Oing? I had no Ov cramping the past few days, the only thing is I have really sore, dry nipples?! I'm worried.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
I don't usually get much in the way of O symptoms. But if it was positive Friday and negative today I would guess you already ovulated (probably Friday or Saturday at best guess) Kind of new to this, but I believe it turns negative after you O because your LH levels drop after the egg is released. (Mine went negative last night/today too, but I didn't test on Friday so I may have just caught the tail-end of my surge). As for the sore dry nipples, I have never personally experienced that, though my breasts do get a bit tender.
Have you been temping as well? Waiting for my temp to spike up, it dipped down today as is usually would on my O day (though I've had a few dips and rises this month haha) So that would be a good tell over the next couple days if you are.

There is always the chance that an egg wasn't released, but having the test go negative doesn't indicate that I don't think.

I don't usually get much in the way of O symptoms. But if it was positive Friday and negative today I would guess you already ovulated (probably Friday or Saturday at best guess) Kind of new to this, but I believe it turns negative after you O because your LH levels drop after the egg is released. (Mine went negative last night/today too, but I didn't test on Friday so I may have just caught the tail-end of my surge). As for the sore dry nipples, I have never personally experienced that, though my breasts do get a bit tender.
Have you been temping as well? Waiting for my temp to spike up, it dipped down today as is usually would on my O day (though I've had a few dips and rises this month haha) So that would be a good tell over the next couple days if you are.

I don't temp .. I see no point as it is too late by the time you realize you've od ... I have bought a bbt therm but found it was like trying to remember to take BCP lol ... This is my 3rd cycle ever off BCP, and the first 2 cycles I definitely felt Ov pain .. I hope I'm ovulating ..

I found it easier a few months after I started, (hard to get in the habit) but I started seeing a pattern to when I ovulated, makes it a bit easier to confirm ovulation after the fact and predict it for future months, but I know it's not for everyone.
Fx'd that you did O already, and if not hopefully your body will try again :)

Some people do have delayed ovulation - which means you wouldn't O until after the test turns negative - so there's still a possibility you haven't O'd yet! I think temping is useful to go along with OPKs because if your temp is still low when your OPK is negative, you know you haven't O'd yet and you should still be BDing!!

Well Buddy, any symptoms? Today I've for cramping like af is going to start ... Hoping its a bfp sign .. But could also be late ovulation I suppose ...

I've had some mild cramping, sort of like AF too but more dull, don't really know how to describe lol. But haven't had moody symptoms or constipation like I normally do before AF, am on CD28 and FF says its due Monday...hope I don't see her! What CD are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->