UPDATE PG2 PLEASE LOOK! Help, can someone look at my chart please?

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
I had lots of pain in my right side throughout yesterday aswell as a temp rise, but today my temp has dropped so now i'm wondering if i didn't O?

I have done opks for the last 4-5 days, some looking close to + but since yesterday they just got lighter and now star white. Is it possible i missed my surge during a night or not having strong enough wee to get my + result? Due to following slimming world and eating loads of water filled foods that make me need to wee lots lol.

Or could my doctor have been right all along, i am not ovulating? Maybe gearing up to but then failing? Wish i had used the clearblue smiley test instead of cheap opks now.. eugh.

anyone have any ideas or feedback please?? Thanks xx

Looking at your chart, your temp today is still higher than the other temps before the rise.
See your temp tomorrow, but to me it still looks like you may have ovulated yesterday. If your temp drops back down to about 36.2 then i would say you missed your surge.

Thanks! So if my temp dips tomorrow that will confirm o yesterday? Sorry this is my first cycle temping and i'm finding it a bit confusing. I thought the temp dip 2 days ago was a sign of o? X

Looking at your chart, your temp today is still higher than the other temps before the rise.
See your temp tomorrow, but to me it still looks like you may have ovulated yesterday. If your temp drops back down to about 36.2 then i would say you missed your surge.

I agree with this lady. Have you been testing twice a day when you were close to surging? It's possible you missed it. :hugs:

I have been testing 4+ times a day but then i think maybe it was too much and my urine wasnt strong enough :/ if i put in a dud temp of 36.25 for tomorrow it puts me at 2dpo today ovulating on the day i had my rise.. so 3dpo tomorrow :/ but i think i ovulated yesterday by the pains on the right?? X

I think you ovulated wednesday, and you can get o pains before during or after ovulation so they arent as reliable as your temperature for pinpointing O

So do you think its safe for me to start taking progesterone cream tonight now?? X

I would wait until tomorrows temp until FF gives you crosshairs then take them x

Your temp didn't drop far enough to indicate you didn't likely O. It's still above the coverline. :) I agree with x-ginge-x, I'm also guessing you O'ed on Wednesday since your temp usually spikes the day after O.

Keep us posted, fingers crossed for you!

UPDATE: According to FF i only bloomin ovulated wahhhhh hahaha!!! Got my cross hairs today and i am apparently 3dpo so started the progest cream :) can print off my chart to show doctor next week yay!

Even though my temp dropped to 36.14 i still got my cross hairs??

My concern now is though, why is my 7dpo progesterone test coming back at under 5? Maybe it won't this cycle but i won't hold my breath! If my temp starts going lower and lower from now on is that a sign of low progesterone? Is there anything that indicates that it is low from charting?? Also my temps do look a little low don't you think?? X

Woo hoo! Chart looks good. I dont know why but FF never gave me the 1dpo, 2dpo etc, it still confuses me! Good luck

You only get the 1dpo 2dpo etc if you have a vip membership, and as long as the crosshairs stay put get tested on the 7dpo and you should get a better result :) x good luck x

You only get the 1dpo 2dpo etc if you have a vip membership, and as long as the crosshairs stay put get tested on the 7dpo and you should get a better result :) x good luck x

Ah! I've upgraded now so I should get that - woo hoo! :D I never knew that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->