Update PIC!! :) Hospital sent me home with Contractions 2-3min apart

I am so sorry you are going through all of this! You've been having a rough time the past couple of days. I wish your hospital would be more supportive; they sound completely ridiculous! If your contractions are regular still, it shouldn't matter how "intense" they are. Contractions feel different for every person.
I hope you have something happen that ends up making it so you can go in and they can't say anything to you to send you home. Crazy! But to me it sounds like your baby will be here very soon!

I was sent home at 3cm with contractions, then ended up arriving by ambulance as I'd gone too far to go there in a car and was 9 when I got to hospital and ready to push in ten minutes after arriving. Don't let them fob you off, I had no time for any pain relief of any description so if you want an epidural or something go back sooner rather than later hun, good luck!

The fact that you live so far away but won't keep you in is terrible! Nobody wants a car journey in pain or close to delivering. I would go back sooner rather than later and refuse to leave x

Thanks so much for the support! I think I'm going to shower and head back in ..... I'm mainly terrified of not making it in time, I don't want to have a baby at home or in the car in negative degree weather especially!!!
My last son I went from a 5-10 in less thAn 15 min..... I'm about to call my dr and insist they keep me regardless .....I won't be leaving this time!!! What should I say when I call? Ugh ... Why can't labor just be easy?!

I think that's a good idea! Tell them you're not leaving! Lol

I would just tell them that. You went from a 5-10 with previous child in 15 mins. Also just say you're in so much pain you can't cope ang more and you're comjng in. Legally they can't turn you away and you can stay if you want to x

Hope they stop arguing with you :( I've decided I'm not calling this time, when I think it's time to go I'm going!

It's official! Bleeding bright red , not tons but enough ..... Pretty sure that's proof of labor right there! Contractions 1-3 min apart..... On my way back in...... Hope this is it..... I don't think they can turn me away now right ?!

It's official! Bleeding bright red , not tons but enough ..... Pretty sure that's proof of labor right there! Contractions 1-3 min apart..... On my way back in...... Hope this is it..... I don't think they can turn me away now right ?!

Nope they shouldn't be able to! Oh good luck Hun sounds like today is D day... So excited for you and I hope you have a smooth safe delivery finally :thumbup:

Yeay best wishes everything goes smoothly! Can't wait for your update later on!!!

I started bleeding red the same day my water broke! Hope your holding your little one!

Good luck! If they try to send you home sit down and start pushing :haha:

Good luck and I hope they take you in this time! I'm so sorry they're giving you such a hard time. It's ridiculous.

Sorry you are going through the BS rules... hope they didn't turn you around the last time... and you are having your sweet baby! Can't wait for the update... good luck sweetie.

Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->