Update PIC!! :) Hospital sent me home with Contractions 2-3min apart

Love all the hair! Good work mama!

Omg look at all his lovely hair, amazing! Congratulations! x

Wow, and I thought my boys were born hairy, that is a luscious set of locks on your baby, I love it! He's adorable, a thousand congratulations!!:happydance:

omg I'm jealous of his hair!! so beautiful, congratulations xx

View attachment 848457

Thanks so much ladies!!! I can't even thank you all enough for all the support, encouraging words, advice, and open vent sessions you have given....I don't know what this 9month journey would have been like without you !!! Wishing you all the best of luck with your deliveries and ill still be popping in to catch up! XO

Here is my little man :)
Nicholas Raymond
7.15lb 21in
2/25 6:53amu
Tons and tons of hair!!! Lol

He's slipping beautiful congratulations

Thanks so much!! :) I was excited to share him
With everyone :) this definitely explains the serious heartburn every night.... Id wake up with burning vomit shooting up my throat and have to run for my life to the bathroom, every single night..... So ladies.... If you have excruciating heartburn... Plan on some massive hair for your LO ..... Lol!!

Congratulations momma! I'm glad you gave them a piece of your mind I can't believe they would send you home while your having regular contactions. Glad you have your little boy in your arms though, his hair is too cute!!

View attachment 848457

Thanks so much ladies!!! I can't even thank you all enough for all the support, encouraging words, advice, and open vent sessions you have given....I don't know what this 9month journey would have been like without you !!! Wishing you all the best of luck with your deliveries and ill still be popping in to catch up! XO

Here is my little man :)
Nicholas Raymond
7.15lb 21in
2/25 6:53am
Tons and tons of hair!!! Lol

I LOVE, LOVE when they come out with that much hair. Mine do!!!!! Cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower::flower:

What a little cutie! And WOW at all of that hair!!

Congratulations and what a cutie pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->