(UPDATE post4)Expert opk'ers pls...Have I got a chance?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Im usually stalking these threads as my lap top keeps crashing when I try to post :haha:

So I've been using OPK and I don't ovulate each cycle :cry: I didn't ovulate last month and there was a chance that I will this month. I didn't use OPK till CD13/14 as I had ran out of OPKs. It was negative.

Then on CD15 I tested at 2am and it was a really strong positive so DTD. The next day CD16 , it was really dark in the afternoon at 2pm and I was getting some cramping. Couldn't DTD during the day, however at 2am I used OPK and although it was still positive I think it was lighter than the previous two. We DTD anyway.

Today is CD17 and OPK is a lot lighter and negative. So my question is did we miss the egg as I think it may have 'burst'(?) during the day of CD16 as OPK was lighter that night (although still positive) but we DTD anyway. I just feel that because we DTD so late on CD16 that we have missed the egg:cry:

Thanks for reading and good luck to all x

Think eggs can last 36 hrs could be wrong am sure I read that and you bd day before so your def in with a chance so for fingers crossed for you x

Don't worry about the timing... you did it perfectly! Hope you get a sticky bean out of this!

Just wanted to update. I'm out as of yesterday AF started. However, I usually have a 30/35 days cycle and AF has arrived waaaaaay earlier than normal, after 2.5 weeks since I last finished AF. I really thought I might have a chance and don't know what's going on. Good luck to everyone else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->