• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update-Question i asked awhile ago...

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
ANY help or ideas about whats going on will be greatly appreciated....:cry:
My last period came about 1 week earlier then normal. It wasn't spotting but was a LOT lighter then normal. I only used 1 tampon a day, for 3 days. then my so called "period" stopped completly. I havent had one since. I tested with and HPT about 1 week ago or less and it was negative.. But my period still has not shown up. I have some pain a lil bit down below my stomach but its not a "period cramping" pain.

P.S Any help would be wonderful. Me and the Hubby are just trying to figure out whats going on.... :wacko: :wacko:

I dont even know cause whatever that light "period was" wasnt supposed to be my period. My normal period should have came 1 week ago..

sorry i dont wanna sound stupid but im kinda new to the site so i dont really know the abreviations what is a FMU?

sorry i dont wanna sound stupid but im kinda new to the site so i dont really know the abreviations what is a FMU?

I know i did not reply to your previous post, but i saw your post, i am also new to this site and getting my head around abbreviations.

FMU - First Morning Urine

What you experienced could have been implantation bleeding, a small majority of women experience it, it is when the blasocyst (fertilized egg) implants in the lining of the Uterus, and as it snuggles in creates a bit of blood, which would either be light pink or brown in colour, this bleeding would not follow the normal pattern of a normal AF bleed, (Light, heavy, light), some women also report it to be darker in colour, but everyone is different. The implantation can take from 7 - 14 days after fertilization, it varies for everyone.

A home pregnancy test measures the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) in your urine. If you have a negative result when you first test, it may be that the levels of hCG have not yet reached a level where they can be detected by a test, even by the day your period is due, so you may want to wait a few days then test again.

I keep saying that every women is differnt, it is so true everyone has different accounts and reading everyones personal stories it shows that we are all unique but may find someone who has similar experiences.

I wish you all the best and hope that you are preggies, because you obviously are trying to conceive.

Further more, my menstrual cycle has been up the creek since we have started and it is all over the place, just remember stress / anxiety can wreak havoc with a womens cycle, and the anticipation of finding out or TTC can carry both anxiety and stress, and a whole lot more emotions as well. keep a diary to monitor the changes (that's what i am doing at the moment) and write down any concerns, then if you dont get a positive HPT or your Af doesn't arrive, go and see your doctor with what you have recorded and they will be able to answer any questions you may have. Also try remmebr how you were in previous months.

I know how frustrating it is waiting and not having an answer, I am in the same boat at the moment.

Hopefully i did not go into info over load for you, but i hope this help, wishing you the best of luck, and you keep your chin up,

Clarice xx

Tink have you tested again before I say anything else? :D

not for a few more days .. imma wait for 5 more days

for the first test i used a walgreens digital... should i test tomorrow???.... If AF still doesnt come could there be something seriously wrong...??? ( i hope not)

Thats very light bleeding for a period plus the fact you have said it was unusually early for you. When were you expecting your AF?

Thats very light bleeding for a period plus the fact you have said it was unusually early for you. When were you expecting your AF?

My normal one should have came on October 18... but it instead came on October 17......i tested the first time a few days after the 18th....

I havent really had any of the symtoms though i mean sometimes i get indigestion and my nipples have been hurting a little bit but thats all........

On page 1 you said it was a week earlier not a day? or did you have that odd bleed a week prior THEN another bleed?

Sorry if Im confused here :blush:

Ok not meaning to scare you but I was asking questions before explaining that prior to my ectopic I had a little bleed .... then nothing ... then my period around time I was due ... then nothing ... then spotting! A mate told me to test id have been between a week or 2 after normal period was due/came.

If you relate to that you should go and see your GP and of course explain yoru actively TTC.

well on october 11 that wierd period came... ever since then there has been NOTHING.... no other bleeding or anything.....(what i was stating bout the 18th <that was supposed to be my NORMAL day for AF to come....) but she never did..... So in other woulds on Oct. 11 there was that Lighter bleeding then usual for 3 days then ....ever since then there has been NO blood or spotting or anything..........

LOL back and forth from other post now.

I would test hun - not in 5 days and test with first morning of course. i think if negative you should go and speak to GP! You havent recently came off the pill or anything have you?

Nope i used to be on Depo but iv been off that since 1 yr ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"