UPDATE! Relative Adoption

That sucks :( Our daughters whom we adopted have major problems and are VERY highly disabled. We believe there was drug use with both of them...but we aren't too sure. The doctors said there wasn't but her the fact her diabetes was uncontrolled and crazy is what contributed to their disabilities. Their family runs with tons of disabilities as well so they got it truly :( its hard sometimes but its so worth it in the end! The looks and stares we get....drive me crazy because they look at me and my husband as "trashy" because we have two special needs children. Its annoying....and I'm learning to speak up and tell the people to mind their own business etc. We've had the girls 6 months and are FINALLY getting some answers....we have referrals to a lot of docs and therapies now and a neurologist I'm praying for answers soon! They are working on the 7 year olds file to try and get her out of public school and into a special needs school they just told us the process could take up to 3-4 months :(

Oh my! there probably is some undiagnosed issues. T's mom was undiagnosed until she was 7 years old. We are SO glad T is healthy--and no FAS related issues//or developmental. He was lucky, she is pregnant with #2, but I don't think this baby is going to be that lucky...she has been drinking and doing drugs with this baby..she is due in December...

I hope baby will be ok :( and Lord I hope they take the baby right away from her :( if not sounds like the baby will be suffering and malnourished and no telling what else could happen :( I am praying for you guys!

Thank you! And she just is not fit to be a parent!!! When she had t, she was under feeding him!!!!the county has her file, hopefully they keep tabs on her!!

Ya know they have this lady on their files to...but has anyone checked on her since she had her baby....nope :( not once.....so sad the system is totally broken here...hopefully where you live its much better!

She is moving to Green Way, Wisc. this weekend. She asked my sil if she could meet her so she could see T before she moves..we were NOT ok with this mainly because she did not ask us, she went through her mom instead. M sent me a fb message last night. She finally apologized and shared with us her feelings--she is nervous and scared we wont let her see T, that we'll keep him from her, and he wont know who she is. We reassured her that would not happen, and also told her she needed to feel comfortable asking us for pictures, and if she can see him because we are his parents after all. She also said she has been sober for 2 years (i'm not 100% how true this is), and how she wants T to be proud of her. I have to say, this is the most shes opened up to us before. She also said she wants T to know his brother or sister (shes due 12/24).

Well that is a step in the right direction if she is being honest about the whole situation. I kind of feel for them even our daughters parents I feel sorry for them...they aren't mentally stable enough to raise the girls...but I am sure as their biological mother and father they miss their babies :( I couldn't imagine ever losing my children...that would be devastating to put ourselves in their shoes :( Man I'd probably lose my marbles without my kids and turn to drugs or something....I just can't imagine life without my babies...without them there is no me....

So in a way I want them to know their daughters are safe etc. but I will not allow visits. When they are 18 they can make those decisions themselves (that is how I was raised)...I am adopted and met my birth family and needless to say I didn't miss much and am proud of who raised me :) LOL I'm sure all of our adopted babies will feel the same someday :)

I want T to know who his bio parents are..and he will understand why later on when he is able to understand/comprehend. M has not been sober for 2 years..more like closer to 3 months..even though shes about 24w pregnant.

M is due in a month from today. She's having a girl and she messaged me through fb about meeting for xmas in January. T's adoption was finalized 11/12!

Congrats on Tristan's adoption!! YAY!!! Wow....her pregnancy went super fast!! I've wondered where ya were lately :) So glad for the update and so happy that he is yours forever!! I hope she straightens up for this new little one she's about to have.....PRAYERS your way!

Any new updates?? Did she have the baby...if so I pray everything went well and the baby is healthy! How's Tristan doing?? I hope well :) We've been doing awesome just super busy lately :)

Yes, she did had the baby. She had a little girl and named her Aryanna Michelle. Tristan is good! He's hit the terrible 2's and trying to assert his independence. It's tough because he wants all my attention but forgets his little brother can't play like he can...my lap gets fought over all day long.

Awww that's a wonderful update :) Glad everything is going well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->