• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update told OH

moomin.

Reaction score
I told oh I want to keep the baby and he seems to be coming round ok! I told him in not living my life to please others (his mother) and il be continuing with the pregnancy.

However I had a scan yesterday morning and going by the first day of my last af I would be 8 weeks due to y cycle they don't think I conceived til later so I'm only 5w+6d due the 17th December. I had an internal scan yesterday which was very uncomfortable (ive had 2 previously due to ovarian problems and both those scans were fine this lady was a bit rough!) and now I'm spotting when I wipe, is this normal? Now that oh is finally ok I don't want to loose it and it's the first time I feel excited so now I'm panicking!

I told oh I want to keep the baby and he seems to be coming round ok! I told him in not living my life to please others (his mother) and il be continuing with the pregnancy.

However I had a scan yesterday morning and going by the first day of my last af I would be 8 weeks due to y cycle they don't think I conceived til later so I'm only 5w+6d due the 17th December. I had an internal scan yesterday which was very uncomfortable (ive had 2 previously due to ovarian problems and both those scans were fine this lady was a bit rough!) and now I'm spotting when I wipe, is this normal? Now that oh is finally ok I don't want to loose it and it's the first time I feel excited so now I'm panicking!

Hey girly, I'm glad he's come around :) :flower: and I had an early scan too, when I should've been 6wks2days and they dated me 5wks6days so I'm sticking with my dates as its so close :) I think LO will catch up, yours probably will too!

I think spotting is normal in early pregnancy as long as you don't have cramps at the same time but it you get worried always call your doctor or ER department. X <3

thats great new, glad everything worked out okay:) your due date is my OH'd birthday haha:) i would call your doctor about the bleeding it could be nothing but it never hurts to be sure:)

Glad your OH is coming around :hugs:

As for your dates being off, it's possible you ovulated later. Are they giving you another scan in a few weeks to check again?
And spotting can be normal, if you begin to bleed heavily or cramp, go to the ER immediately!

Congrats! I'm happy he's coming around. My ex is the BD of my little one that I'm cooking and his family don't want me to have it, but it's NOT their decision. Do what makes you and only you happy

Thanks ladies :)

Unfortunately I started to bleed a lot heavier yesterday late afternoon and it's got progressively worse so am assuming I am suffering a miscarriage. I'm absolutely gutted and don't even have a mere bit of hope the doc will say its just bleeding and not a miss carriage. Surprisingly oh is absolutely gutted too after coming round the the idea over night and getting a little excited by the idea. Life's cruel!

:hugs: my heart goes out to you. Update us when you know for sure <3

Really hope its not a miscarage, sone women do bleed after internal scans but i think this is only spottingm, please let us no so very sorry :(

Having gone through a miscarriage before as well, I know how devastating it is. I really hope you're okay, and its something else. My thoughts are with you.

the internal scan may have scratched your cervix...just take it easy and lay down till the bleeding stops..
feel better hun

i would up take you water intake as well

Had a re scan yesterday to confirm we lost our little bean :( absolutely gutted as is my oh he started planning everything. We are taking it as its not our time to start a family so are planning lots to do together as a couple and hopefully when we plan to start trying we have a better experience.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy ladies I wish you all the best xx

Had a re scan yesterday to confirm we lost our little bean :( absolutely gutted as is my oh he started planning everything. We are taking it as its not our time to start a family so are planning lots to do together as a couple and hopefully when we plan to start trying we have a better experience.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy ladies I wish you all the best xx

Oh hunni I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: There is nothing I can say right now except I know personally it gets easier. And your outlook is perfect <3 My heart goes out to you and your OH <3 <3 xxx

i am so sorry for your loss dear. it is the most devastating thing one can go through. take it one day at a time, let yourself feel whatever your heart and soul want to feel and don't put any pressure on yourself regarding when you and your oh should be ok.

and it is great that you guys are sticking around, it's the lovely perspective you have on your relationship!

<3 my heart goes out to you <3 sending my thoughts your way <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"