update we lost the baby =(

Definitely see it on both and the bottom doesn't look too much lighter so fxed it darkens up in a couple days

Was cramping for a little while , now I feel like I'm getting sick temp is up, chills,sore throat body aches. Not how I want to be feeling right now

I say bfp lovely lines for only 7-8 dpo

Sorry you feel ill. I have heard some women get sick initially after implant because the body's immune system lowers to not attack the egg. Just to say I said it but you probably already know, just be careful what you take to alleviate the cold symptoms.

Sorry you feel ill. I have heard some women get sick initially after implant because the body's immune system lowers to not attack the egg. Just to say I said it but you probably already know, just be careful what you take to alleviate the cold symptoms.

I usually don't take anything unless I really have to but thanks for reminding me about medicine. ..keep ya posted :thumbup:

I think those definitely look like early BFPs, mine were just as light this time :)

You ladies were right :bfp::happydance:
now let's pray this is a very sticky bean..this mornings test looks like it's getting darker fx

Now if I could stop feeling like poo that would be awesome

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-17-09.21.24.jpg
    PicsArt_10-17-09.21.24.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
  • PicsArt_10-17-09.19.49.jpg
    PicsArt_10-17-09.19.49.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 20
I was sick a few days after my BFP too. Same thing as you said. And I would have tested a day sooner than I did but I was cramping so badly that I remember telling DH that we had better hurry up with our shopping because I was going to start bleeding soon and wanted to be home when it happened. When I didn't have AF at the end of the day (2 days late) that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I knew I was pregnant pretty much right after we conceived but I was in denial until I finally got my BFP at 3 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->