UPDATE: Would you understand this picture?

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
So after knowing ive been pregnant for the past month, ive decided to tell my family this weekend when im away lol. So when im away I was going to email this picture to my mum because shes the type of person who needs to go away bitch and moan for a day and then talk about it. But im worried she wont see the bigger picture in the picture lol. Ill probably write a little message but tbh I don't think anything I have to say will change how shes going to feel :shrug: but anyways here it is :haha:

Attachments

• IMG-20130731-00334.jpg
    IMG-20130731-00334.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 162
I'd be suprised if she didnt notice ! Cute idea :)) xx

knowing my luck she wont notice! I just cant wait to get it over and done with! x

Update:
My mum knows now! she took it so much better then i'd ever imagine shes actually excited! and so is my sister! just my dad to tell now and im hoping mums gonna do that for me but im so glad that's out the way and she took it so much better then the first time now im just worrying about the baby and if its okay, but I feel like its all gonna be good

Thats so cute. My los only 7 months (well nearly) and i already know i want another baby in a couple of years so i think im going to steal your idea to to tell people! :) Congrates btw xxx

Congrats on the pregnancy and a brill idea. So pleased for you that your mum took it well. X

Yea definitely :) I'll be doing something like this when I'm finally allowed another baby :haha:

i love that idea! I'm going to do the same thing when I'm expecting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->