Update

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Well as most of you know I had my Gyno appointment today. Well he looked at the xray pics of my HSG test and he said " he believes the dye went past the the rejoin he did"
He said " that either the guy didn't put enough dye in or my tubes had a spasm or there is a blockage of some sort", he told me he wants to redo the test to be 100% sure.
He even said " to book the test in and tell them I don't need a Dr as he is going to come and do the test himself".
So I am booked in on Nov 5th and he is going to meet me there and perform the test himself.
When I rung the xray place and told them that my own Gyno is going to come, she couldn't believe how great that was that I had such a wonderful caring Dr.
So lets hope that he can push the dye right the way through.
I think he is wanting to do this because "Every" tubal reversal he has done has been successfull, they all have babies today.
So I am praying that it will all be ok. So fingers crossed please ladies.
Hugs Bek

Oh Bek, that is such great news! I really hope everything goes well on November the 5th. I'm sure it will!

You have such a caring doctor, he must really want things to work out for you. It is a good sign as well, he obviously doesn't think the last test was done properly and was wanting to ensure that it will be conducted well next time.

Good luck hun, I really hope this is a sign of an up and coming BFP!:crib:

aw sweetie thats better than so many other out comes! I so hope that the dye goes through this time, hoping that it was a major screw up and the other guy was just in a hurry or something!
keep us updated hun, fingers crossed!

:hugs:

thats great news hun i will kep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Great news!!! Wishing you all the best....fingers and toes crossed for you all wrapped with a prayer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->