• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update....

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi

I don't know if anyone remembers. But quite a few weeks back I was told I was going to miscarry (I can't find thread to update/post link to) as my first hcg level was too low for a sustainable pregnancy.

Anyway, I have had a scan today dating me 13 weeks today.

Can't see anything to guess sex though :( Now can't wait to find out what baby is.

Thanks all for your help and support.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Glad to hear all is good for you !! Congrats !!

So glad to hear a positive story! Based on skull shape, I'm going to say boy ;)
Congrats! Time to start enjoying 2nd Tri!

Thats wonderful news! And a lovely scan photo congratulations hun xxx

That's wonderful news! I love it when members remember to post their positive updates! There are way too many sad stories on here so it is so refreshing to see some good outcomes! :thumbup:

This is the original thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...047-bad-news-blood-hcg-level-update-scan.html

Congratulations on your scan! It's good for us worry-wart ladies to see positive outcomes. Thanks for the update!

Awesome news:happydance:

This is a perfect example why docs should NOT draw conclusions based on hcg levels alone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->