Update

justonemore31

Reaction score
So I don't think I'm pregnant. Idk if this means anything but I took the test strip out of the test, watched it as it drived over and all that was there was the control line plus an indent. It has no color. These FRERS have showed me lines that weren't really there. I am actually upset because while we weren't ttc, just thinking I may be and then seeing those tests, I got my hopes up incredibly high. DH doesn't want anymore. He wants a vascectomy but I'm bit in agreement. I'm gonna be 33 and he's 36. We're getting older yes and we have 6 kids but something in me never says I am finished for long. My cycles are messed up since last month due to a cyst. I spot for 6 days brown then I get my period so light. I bleed for 12 days. I start to ovulste as my periods ending. I am all over the place .my youngest is 11 months old .I know I should probably be done having kids and I know I probably sound sick in the head but I promise I'm not. I just can't see myself letting that part of me go. Anyways thanks girls for all your help and pls be aware of those stupid evaps or indentations.

I’m sorry. My husband doesn’t want anymore and we use the pull out method so it could happen. Every month, I try to not get my hopes up but I do and af arrives! I am having a hard time of letting go of the fact that I will not be pregnant again or have another baby, I’ve really tried to accept it but it is so hard. We only have 2 and I ideally would like a couple more but I always tell myself, I should be very grateful for the 2 healthy ones we have now. Has he made an appointment for a vasectomy yet?

I’m sorry. My husband doesn’t want anymore and we use the pull out method so it could happen. Every month, I try to not get my hopes up but I do and af arrives! I am having a hard time of letting go of the fact that I will not be pregnant again or have another baby, I’ve really tried to accept it but it is so hard. We only have 2 and I ideally would like a couple more but I always tell myself, I should be very grateful for the 2 healthy ones we have now. Has he made an appointment for a vasectomy yet?
Oh wow I definitely understand that feeling all too well. I mean I have 6 kids and I'm blessed but I don't wanna close the door on potentially having more. I def get it. No he hasn't made an appt. He's been saying it for twt years lol. Thankfully he hasn't. But idk it seriously sucks. I know u could get pregnant with the pull out method but it's less of a chance and then with the way my cycles are I don't know if I'm even ovulating.

Oh wow I definitely understand that feeling all too well. I mean I have 6 kids and I'm blessed but I don't wanna close the door on potentially having more. I def get it. No he hasn't made an appt. He's been saying it for twt years lol. Thankfully he hasn't. But idk it seriously sucks. I know u could get pregnant with the pull out method but it's less of a chance and then with the way my cycles are I don't know if I'm even ovulating.

I agree! Neither one of us will get fixed so it could happen at any given time I guess since I can’t take birth control and we don’t use condoms but I think once we get to a certain age, we might have to use condoms again. I mean if God gives us a child at any given point in our lives, they are truly a blessing but I’d rather have it be when we are younger.
And what if he doesn’t pull out towards the end of your period or doesn’t he even want to take that chance? That’s what we do, and I actually had a chemical a couple months ago because his sperm must have lived 5 days! So if it happens like that, then we obviously think it’s meant to be. But in that case, it wasn’t. And maybe since he hasn’t made the appointment and has been talking about it for years, he never really will!

That actually sounds similar to what I am going through. A part of me thinks I was pregnant and had a chemical. I know I have 6 kids so it's probably crazy to ever want another but as I said I can't see myself tying tubes or going on BC. We don't use condoms anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->