*UPDATED AGAIN - 3 evap, 1 faint BFP then 2 BFNs*This is a long one but would......

No I threw those other two out as I thought they were evaps, maybe none of them are! Oh FX!!!!

Oh my gosh I really hope so! Do you reckon I should buy a branded one to use tonight? Maybe a FRER?

if you want a pic to comapre to : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/149412-progressions-internet-cheapies.html thats mine from #1, linked as they are pretty clear pics and the same brand. I'm not 100% sure of my DPO but think the faintest is 12dpo.

i c it i wud do a frer if ur really worried, fingers crossed for yaxx

i would get a digital! its so much easier to read! lol fingers crossed tightly for you!!! :dust:

Well I went to buy a digi last night and they didn't have any left so I bough two Tesco tests. Took one last night and it was a bfn and did the other one this morning with FMU and not even a hint of a line. I am so disapointed!

I am wondering whether they have different sensitivity levels but to be honest I don't have many other symptoms so I think I should just accept it!

Hopefully AF will turn up so that I can just start again! Argghh this is just so stressful!

Thanks everyone for your comments xxx

It may just be different sensitivity. See if you could get a digital though.

Have you tested on the IC again today to see if the line has got darker?

I definitely saw pink lines on the internet cheapies. Evap lines are usually grayer in color, not pink. Pink lines are ALWAYS good. It seems like some women get BFP's a little later than what you would expect. To be honest I would test every dang day and hopefully the lines will get darker. I would bring you a digi if I could so you could just get an answer!!!

Digi says bfn! As I have PCOS and irregular cycles I am just working off an average which means I am currently two days late. Although the last two days and chatting on another thread, I think I might actually be ovulating!

Cervix soft and high and lots of ewcm yesterday and slight niggly pains near right hip. I think I might count yesterday as ovulation meaning I am 1 dpo today. BD early hours Wed morning and again this morning so hopefully if it is I have it covered! Think I will call this my TWW and then trip to Drs if nothing so I can look into Metformin as it seems that is fantastic for people with PCOS TTC.

Oh, is the 9th month going to my lucky month! Baby dust to everyone xxx

i hope so hun! best to cover all your bases! thats what i do! when in doubt :sex: haha

It is a definite stress reliever!

Well I decided to check my CP as I normally do everyday. Have been doing this for around 6 cycles now so I know soft/hard, high/low etc but mine always seems open whatever stage of my cycle. Today it has gone from soft and high to firm and high and it feels closed. All I can feel is a dent as opposed to the opening I normally feel.

I know this isn't a reliable sign of anything and don't know what it means but lifted my spirits slightly as have never felt it like this in the 6 months been checking. Anyone else have experience of CP etc? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->