*UPDATED* Brown spotting and scan later in the afternoon

IvyBaby

Reaction score
OLD post:

Hi girls,

I have some brown spotting, I had it last week for a couple days, just in the morning when I come to work I notice a bit of brown staining on my undies and then it is gone... I know it can be normal, but can't help worrying. Luckily my dating scan is today. Fingers crossed... Pray for us, please.

================

Hi again, girls!!

Thanks for all your good words!! I had the scan yesterday and the baby and everything was perfect! It was dated 12+5, the nuchal fold translucency 1.5 mm (low risk) and basically there seems to be nothing to worry about. It was breathtaking to see the little thing swimming and moving its hands and feet around... awwww.. As for the spotting, it has gone for now and the doctor reassured me that it may be just one of those things that go away on their own. They also took my bloods and everything was very good...SOOOO HAPPYYYY!!!

Hi IvyBaby, I know how scary it can be as I had this last Saturday so I booked an early scan for yesterday (had a MMC in March so doubly worried!)....there was a heartbeat & an 8 week + bean.

Fingers crossed for you - I am sure it will all be fine, my sonographer didn't seem phased by the brown at all.

Good Luck

Thanks all... big hugs.. I will keep you updated!!

Hi Ivy Baby,

I had some brown spotting on Monday and Tuesday and went for an early scan and everything was fine and we saw the heart beat and everything.

I hope everything goes ok for you I'll be thinking about you.

Good Luck

fingers crossed it all goes well x

really hoping that everything is well,

kristen xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Thanks again, girls, for replying. I feel better now. It could be just due to placenta forming and should clear soon, but the scan will show exactly what the problem could be and then we won't need to guess.

I had this at 12 week on my 2nd and she was born at 42 weeks after 3 inductions weighing 9.oz 4lbs.....!

Good luck honey ! I had that for 4 weeks in 1st tri - no explanation and all went well!

Good luck! I hope everything goes spectacularly for you!

Thanks all! I have updated my original post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->