UPDATED!!!! p11 2/2/2011 6 days late! Hope you can all see it now! So excited!

ooooooh....surely you've peed now....ok just so u know every time i say that someone turns up pregnant ;)

ooooooh....surely you've peed now....ok just so u know every time i say that someone turns up pregnant ;)

Awe I wish it worked for me. Still BFN :( AF is a day late now. She was 3 days late last month so i based this months cycle off that. I usually 28 days. last month i ended up being 30 days. So this month i went on a 30 day cycle. so based on a 30 days cycle im a day late but based on my normal 28 day cycle im 3 days late. I read up on how to check your cervix for pregnancy because i know my cervix quite well(got to know it during late pregnancy) anyways i know its a very faulty way to check for pregnancy but mine is high hard pointed back and closed still. I'd think it would be lower and a little open if AF was going to show soon. I dunno all this TTC stuff confuses me. My daughter was soooo easy to concieve.

Hey everyone. So this is the first morning in 4 days that i have had anything on a test. it is the faintest line i have ever seen tried to get it in picture. it kinda shows. i think its a screen tilter. kinda getting excited. im 5-7 days late for my period depending on what length cycle i choose. The line came up in three minutes and its very pink and a bit darker in real life. just looking for some line spotters. DH says this is the first one i have had that he can see so that gives me hope.

https://i52.tinypic.com/r9rgph.jpg

https://i55.tinypic.com/24l4ua0.jpg

And inverted
https://i55.tinypic.com/33x9ceq.jpg

And now i feel dumb posting pictures because i cant see the line on here. But i can see it in real life

no worries!! I see it!! Very faint. But I see it...I know it's always easier to see IRl but i totall see it.

Go grab a frer to confirm anythin from a ic.ic are bad for line/shadows like this and end up bein bfn.hope its the begininnin of somethin for u.gl

I definitely see one on the inverted one and when I screen tilt the other untouched ones I can see a line. Hope this is your BFP! Don't feel stupid hon this is what the pregnancy test forum in about...opinions and wondering if and getting help!

Thanks ladies. I know it's really faint. I'm hoping it will be darker tomorrow.I have one IC and one first response digital that says I can take it 4 days before my missed period. I'm 4-6 days late but I'm going to save it and see if I get a darker line on the IC first tomorrow morning.

Found another picture of it when i was going through all my photo's is this one any better?

https://i53.tinypic.com/2cnxw5d.jpg

Yourstruely- I have not read through all of your posts so ignore me if this has already been addressed. If your baby is only 4 months old you may not be even ovulating yet. Just cuz you have a period doesn't mean your body is back to normal yet (especially with your days varying month to month). If you haven't already done it I would recommend to start charting your temps to see if/when you are ovulating and it will save you a ton of headache and heartache each month. Try fertilityfriend.com they have great resources. Best of luck!!!!

Yourstruely- I have not read through all of your posts so ignore me if this has already been addressed. If your baby is only 4 months old you may not be even ovulating yet. Just cuz you have a period doesn't mean your body is back to normal yet (especially with your days varying month to month). If you haven't already done it I would recommend to start charting your temps to see if/when you are ovulating and it will save you a ton of headache and heartache each month. Try fertilityfriend.com they have great resources. Best of luck!!!!

I used opk's this month. I know I'm ovulating. My days only varied once last month. My other cycles were normal 28days cycles.

I see something when I tilt the screen all the way back... I'd wait and test two days from now, if that is a line you should get a good line in a few days, HCG doubles every 48 hours! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->