UPDATED PAGE 2!! 2 days until gender scan and feeling it now!

Kay0102

Reaction score
Only 2 days before I will know if my 3rd and final baby will be my 3rd boy or a pink bundle!!
I already know the answer and prepared for it but doesn't make it any easier. Will get to see my beautiful bundle in 4D HD hoping it will take the edge off plus my mother in law is coming. So scared, I just know I've not got my girl but hoping baby is healthy and happy in there x

:hugs: :hugs:

I've heard 4d scans are amazing. I hope you have a wonderful experience!

& good luck with the :pink: Hope you fall in love at the scan either way. At least all the waiting & wondering will be over soon :hugs: Hoping for you...

:hugs: good luck hun. I really do hope your hear pink. Ive seen those 4D scans they are amazing! I

Good luck, I'm thinking pink for you and hope you enjoy your scan.

Thank you. Appointment at 10.30 in the morning!! I shall update asap x

Goodluck! Fingers crossed for pink! X

I hope your scan went well and that little face just drew you in no matter who was hiding in there :) xx

Ladies I can't quite believe it and am still in shock and denial but they told me 90% sure its a girl!!!! I feel numb and I think it's because I'm worried my dream will be taken away at the 20 week scan! Such a strange feeling xx

:hugs: :happydance: congratulations!!!!!! So happy for you hun <3

Thank you! Here are potty shots, do I get attached to the girl I dreamt of or wait a month for 20 week scan x

jenkinson kaylie _14.jpg

jenkinson kaylie _43.jpg

Oh my gosh congratulations!! :dance:. The first and 3rd pics certainly look girly!

Aww congratulations &#10084;&#65039; So happy for u and slightly jealous lol x

Omg my heart just leaped out of my chest! Congratulations im SO pleased for you!!!! I don't see any boys parts!!! But i understand you feeling reserved about it. But i bet at 20 weeks you will get that girl confirmation and you can start buying pink. Hurray!!!

Congratulations! That pic is so girly! I think it's natural to feel a bit nervous, im having a girl after two boys and 3 scans now have confirmed it.

Omg omg omg!!!! So happy for you love!!! That is all girl!!!!! Congratulations&#9825;&#9825;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->