UPDATED PAGE 2!! 2 days until gender scan and feeling it now!

Thank you so so much everyone for your kind words. I am still just in shock and disbelief, so much so it sort of ruined the moment of being told girl. We have announced but I still have my concerns/doubts about it all. Just goes to show you can never tell! My strong Ramzi theory and gender expert prediction was wrong and every other theory said boy. I've had no sickness in any of my pregnancies and even down to the same cravings! So don't lose hope until you have confirmation!! Xx

https://i68.tinypic.com/2469zd3.jpg

Your boys are so gorgeous. What a great pic :) are they excited to be getting a sister. My scan is tomorrow im so nervous i could throw up. All my pregnancies have pretty much been the same too.

Your boys are so gorgeous. What a great pic :) are they excited to be getting a sister. My scan is tomorrow im so nervous i could throw up. All my pregnancies have pretty much been the same too.

Aww thank you. Youngest doesn't understand and eldest wanted a brother but is now happy he will have a little sister to look after.
Oh my goodness!! So soon, I have a good pink feeling and will watch out for your update! Xx

Oh yeah, that looks like a girl alright!!! Congrats!

Gosh what cute boys you have xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->